Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DIGOUT - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DIGOUT > Topics

Subject: Burden?-Or Blessing?
Replies: 8 Views: 813

endtimes 29.06.08 - 11:12pm
Many things that seem to us to be curses are in fact gifts from God, oddly packaged. Once there was a woman who loved the Lord very much and wanted nothing more than to please Him. Ill gladly do whatever You ask, she promised, hoping secretly for some noble and noticed place of service. To her dismay He handed her a heavy, rough burlap sack and asked her to carry it as they walked through life together. *

endtimes 6.07.08 - 01:35pm
She was curious about the contents of the sack,but it was tied closed with a strong cord and so many intricate knots that clearly it was not meant to be opened just yet. As they started on their way, the woman sank down under the weight of her burden. Its too heavy! She protested. *

endtimes 6.07.08 - 01:40pm
My strength is made perfect in your weakness, and I will always be by your sif, Jesus reassured her. When the way gets steep or you feel faint, lean on Me. So they walked on together, and it was just as Jesus had said. Sometimes the woman stopped and told Him that the weight was too much for her to bear, and so they bore it together. *

endtimes 6.07.08 - 01:43pm
By and by they arrived at their destination. The woman set her bundle down at Jesus' feet, and heaved a sigh of relief. Her burden-bearing days were over. Come, My dear, let's see whats inside, Jesus said with a twinkle in His eye. With one stroke of His hand the knots were undone, the sack fell open, and the contents spilled out. *

endtimes 6.07.08 - 01:49pm
The riches of Heaven! The woman exclaimed as her eyes feasted on treasures of unearthly beauty. This is your eternal reward which I prepared for you. Its My gift in appreciation for all you have been through and suffered for Me, Jesus explained. Astonishment turned to tears of joy. The woman fell at Jesus' feet and said, Oh Lord, forgive me! I misunderstood all these years. *

endtimes 6.07.08 - 01:54pm
If i had only trusted You, and not doubted and questioned! If only i had understood what was inside the sack, it would have been a joy to carry. I never should have grumbled or complained! Just so, the problems that you seem burdensome and uncomely may be the jewels and treasures that the Lord is preparing for you as a reward for bearing the load He has given you. *

endtimes 6.07.08 - 01:58pm
You may look around and see others whose burdens appear to be much lighter than your own, and you may wish you could trade places. But if God were to grant you your wish, you would find that their burdemd would be even heavier and harder for you to carry than your own, for it was not meant for you. Each burden is tailor-made for it's bearer, and is fashioned with the greatest of love and care. God knows exactly whats best for you. Trust Him! *

ourlady 7.07.08 - 10:16am
Thats awesome and true...all thngs work 4 gud 4 those who trust HIM. *

6j0 4.06.11 - 10:51am
clapping.GIF

THANKS MY DARLING!

love2.GIF THE TOPIC AND YOU!blossom.GIFx x x *

* DIGOUT Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DIGOUT

Create Your Own App Store

topTop