Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DIGOUT - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DIGOUT > Topics

Subject: *:*Judge or help?*:*
Replies: 13 Views: 1170

6j0 18.04.08 - 02:47pm
bl.gif
I just want the members to give me there view on this pls.

If i tell some1 he/she is on the wrong path, and do it with love2.GIF am i judge him/her or help them? Tnx! x
swing.GIF *

bhabes4u 18.04.08 - 03:46pm
confuse.GIF pardon please???? Lol your statement not clear for me... Um, wait i will think meditate.GIF *

manonthe 18.04.08 - 04:18pm
I think it's not judging. Even if it is, it's inevitable. Perhaps the important thing is how we deliver the words so that he or she won't feel bad and therefore willing to open his or her heart.. *

6j0 18.04.08 - 09:28pm
Thanks manonthe?? hehe.GIF why manonthe. On what r u brother? Hahaha! Aaa only joking bro. Yes, man.. So true. U c i have ths plenty of times. When u told some1 thats is realy not the right thing to do. 1st there reaction is u judge me. Then my blood is boiling. Because i KNOW in my soul, if i judge them, i will be judge by GOD. I just want them to come on the right path. U know if we look to CHRIST,PETER,PAUL...Ect they said it straight. Thanks 4 all ur post and topics @bhabes and u manonthe?? Haha! [b]Bhabes do u now understand the question. pmpl.GIF sorry but sheee! Still must learn ths english. *

bhabes4u 18.04.08 - 09:45pm
6j0.gif hahahaha! Toinkz yeah, i understand now my dear bro but please let me continue my meditation so that i can understand it well. meditate.GIF your english is good but i need cash hahaha madlol.GIF *

ruthluv 19.04.08 - 08:01am
The only way to show someone he is wrong is to show him what is right.He will judge himself and respect you *

gabedeli 24.04.08 - 05:30am
Two commandments 1st love your lord thy god!!! 2nd love thy neighbor as you love yourself, think of yourself! We all come short to the glory of god, who's to judge! Only jesus will when we get to heaven, you just fallow your heart, do wat it says jesus live's in us we accepted him into our hearts, so fallow your heart i think thats good enough answer any one disagree? *

yssabel 24.04.08 - 10:27am
judging is dat u say smethng wc isnt accptble to some1. dat is telling hm wat ur doing is wrong den u brdcst it 2 evry1 wen ur doing dsme thng urself.i hav another word 4 it. hypocracy. but i wud b very thnkful 2 any1 hu wud bother to tell me wat ur doing is wrong if u wnt stop ud go down. thats caring.some1 wud rebuke u in ur face wen ur alone w dat person and not wen sme1 else is around *

festus36 25.04.08 - 02:26pm
You have only obeyed d scripture: Be ur brother's keeper. *

endtimes 29.05.08 - 10:15am
There is a huge difference in judging and correcting someone. And then again when you point it out to the person and showing him/her the consequences of his/her actions, it should not be broadcast to the world, because then it becomes a judgement to that person and you open yourself up to judgment as well. Correcting should always be done in love. There is a wrong way and a right way of doing this. That is why we should always ask the Lord how we should correct someone, ask for wisdom and guidance, and ask the Lord to guide you what to say, through the Holy Spirit. We must not forget that the Holy Spirit convicts a person of sin, and He works with someone in a gentle and loving way, never harsh. sometimes it is a process that a person needs to go through before total conviction, the Lord wants to deal with the roots of a sin, putting the axe to the root. We must therefore also be very careful not to try and take over God's job of convicting people of sin. My viewpoint is that i should rather ask God to show me my own sins and iniquities so that i may be convicted by it and deal with it by asking God to put His axe to the roots of it and removing it from me, at the same time i am to repent of sins in my own life. *

light877 2.04.11 - 07:48am
love is not self seeking,rejoices in the truth and covers multitudes of sin.If you correct someone inlove you are nt judgim him or her.I believe if u say u love me there is no way u can rejoice in my downfall or weakness.If it was not because of God's love that doesnt fail we wouldnt be restored back to God by the Blood of Jesus,i mean the bible says the Holy Spirit helps us in our weaknesses and intercede for us with groanings,we are to to intercede 4 each other.Love does not fail,correct each other. *

6j0 2.04.11 - 08:16am
Amen light u put it so so well! . . . U start to give this group life again! . . dance4.GIF . . Thanks so much! . . May GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS U! clap3.GIF *

light877 4.04.11 - 07:07am
I have learnt from what God is doing in my life.The Spirit of God dat dwells in me is the Spirit of truth nt of distraction o comfusion.He corrects me whe I err,samtymz He would tell me 2 open a certain scripture and correct me using dat scripture,I can say ur attitude matters when u rebruke or correct sam1.Ur attitude must nt be judging attitude.Let da 1 u r correcting see love in u,honestly if u trully love sam1 u just cant relaxe n do nothng whereas u r seeing he o she wil sink becoz of what he o she's doing dat wl harm o hv a bad effect in him o her.Guard ur attitude,the Holy Spirit leads each n every one of us in repentance inlove,He doesnt condemn us n God 4gv us inlove.Da is naw no condemnation to those who are in Christ.U see love covers multitude of sins dis mean love is concerned abt a wrong thng sam1 is doing n is always moved 2 do samthng 2 help sam1.I love God who corrects me inlove n forgvs me inlove.I thnk we should exercise what God is doing in our lives.Thank u.Light. *

light877 4.04.11 - 07:21am
hallo endtimes cant lie I love the way u hv put it.I mean really in my walk wid God there r thngs I do o say that r contrary 2 da Word of God.And da r thngs sam other christians dnt understand a new creation is an ongoing process we learn new thngs everydae,learning means u do err and da Holy Spirit corrects u inlove.We have our stronghold dat we all need to be delivered frm 4 example I use to b stubborn,unforgiving becoz of what happened in da past I needed sam1 who is Spirit filled who wl nt judge by appearance I hv learnt dat there is samthng beyond a persons behaviour if u can just sit down wid hm or her may u wl understand why is he o she a christian dat is behaving ths way.Those stronghold r da hindrance until they r broken u wl see a difference.I like it when u say before correcting sam1 lets ask the Holy Spirit 4 wisdom.Well let me tell u the wisdom of God is found in u.You hv taught me n odaz what 2 do when we encounter challenges o thngs dat need 2 b solved.God bless u dear.From Light. *

* DIGOUT Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DIGOUT

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits