Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DIGOUT - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DIGOUT > Topics

Subject: WHERE IS THE DEAD NOW?
Replies: 62 Views: 4657
6-<< 2-<

endtimes 27.12.07 - 03:39pm
Men and woman who had death experiences and saw hell, unanimously spoke about the TERRIBLE SMELLS in hell along with the UNBEARABLE HEAT where people are surrounded by DEMONS THAT TORTURE them. And men are totally WEAK without Christ and unable to even withstand the torturing demons assigned to inflict indescribable continuous pains. There is absolutely NO MERCY given in the netherworld. The only mercy is from above. Ps. Your MERCY, O Lord, is IN THE HEAVENS, Your faithfullness reaches to the clouds. *

endtimes 27.12.07 - 04:04pm
Luke 16:23-26- And being in TORMENTS in HADES, he lifted up his EYES and SAW Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. Then he CRIED and said, Father Abraham, have MERCY on me, and SEND Lazarus that he may dip his finger in WATER and COOL my TONGUE; for i am TORMENTED in this FLAME. But Abraham said, son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and you are tormented. And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from there pass to us. - PLEASE NOTE, from all the verses, that a soul in hell, have all their senses: They can smell, thirst, hunger for natural food, they can see and are aware of everything that happens around them, they are fully aware of what goes on in heaven, of Gods wrath, His mercy. They can touch, and they feel pain and the heat. They can hear, they have flesh on their bones. They have their voice to speak, they can cry. Hell is a PLACE of DARKNESS, BLACKNESS AND SHAME. A place of overwhelming and terrifying shame. Billions are caught in it screaming in tormented pain and terror. Satan and his Demons hate humans, and they have NO MERCY, because humans are made in the image of God. *

endtimes 27.12.07 - 04:13pm
Taking in account the Lazarus and the rich man scenario in Luke 16, it is clear that there is no 2nd chances for a soul after dying a natural death, and souls dont wander around on earth after death. After you die, your soul is taken directly to heaven or to hell. Because there are many more bible ref. of hell, i will give the further verses only, as it takes up a lot of space and time to write everyone out here, so please! Dont be lazy, go and read each one with an receptive heart. pls.GIF *

endtimes 27.12.07 - 04:23pm
Psalm 74:20; Is. 5:14; Is 57:9; Ez. 32:24-25; Ps 88:6-8; Rev. 16:10-11, Jude 13; Is 24:17-18; Job 18:14, Deut 29:23; Jude 7; Ps 11:6; Is 57:21; Job 26:23-26; Zech 9:11; Rev. 14:11 ; Is. 38:18; Num 16:32-33; Rev. 20:14-15; Matt 25:30 - IT WAS THIS PLACE THAT THE LORD OVERCAME AND NOW HE HOLDS THE KEYS OF LIFE AND DEATH! *

endtimes 27.12.07 - 04:35pm
One note i need to add, read the whole of the Lazarus vs Rich man account, He was not able, and allowed to go back to warn his loved ones, neither could someone frm paradise go back on behalf of him to warn his loved ones. Abraham simply said they have Moses and the prophets, meaning they, we have the Word (or laws of Moses) and the prophets(rest of the scriptures *

6j0 27.12.07 - 06:23pm
clapping.GIF endtimes VERY POWERFUL WORDS OF THE TRUTH thumbs_up.GIF *

brandts 29.12.07 - 07:36am
I agree. Where did father abraham and the rich man have this conversation? *

6j0 29.12.07 - 07:44am
Abraham was in paradise and rich man in hell.nod.GIF *

brandts 29.12.07 - 09:28am
So those in paradise can speak to those in hell. Is paradise heaven? *

6j0 29.12.07 - 12:30pm
Go to my topic 4 PARADISES. nod.GIF there i explain how it was posible that the rich man in hell could talk to Abraham in paradise,this paradise WAS in earth, after JESUS DIED HE TOOK ALL THE SAINTS WHO DIED BEFORE CHRIST DIED, TO HEAVEN IN THE SKY. THIS PARADISE IN EARTH IS NO MORE IN EARTH *

endtimes 2.01.08 - 08:51pm
Amen 6j0!
If you believe hell is a (toestand), and not a real place reserved for the devil and his angels, and the unsaved, where there is flames and brimstone, and believe that the whole bible must b interpreted spiritually, explain the meaning of this verse: Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. *

6j0 26.02.10 - 06:57pm
To understand more of this go to my other topics plz.

4 PARADISES IN BIBLE

3 HEAVENS IN SCRIPTURE

BODY SLEEPS NOT SOUL SLEEPS

6-<< 2-<

* DIGOUT Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DIGOUT

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits