Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DIGOUT - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DIGOUT > Topics

Subject: SPIRIT, SOUL and BODY
Replies: 60 Views: 3509
6-<< 2-<

endtimes 4.02.08 - 05:58pm
IF IT FEELS GOOD, DO IT! This is the message today. We must be on our guard against these things that INFLUENCE THE SOUL. The message we get is violence, immortality and selfishness.

THE SPIRITUAL REALM:

Not all that comes from the physical realm is evil. God uses the natural realm for spiritual things. Preachers must be heard, the Bible must be read. Praise GOD THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT is using EVERY MOUTHPIECE that He created like - videos, audio cassettes, dvd's, radio, films, television, internet, printing etc. *

endtimes 4.02.08 - 06:22pm
INNER TEACHING AND REVELATION:

All these things would be DEAD and WORTHLESS if the Holy Spirit did not QUICKEN IT TO OUR SOUL VIA OUR SPIRIT.

1Corinthians 2:12-14

NOW WE HAVE RECEIVED NOT THE SPIRIT OF THE WORLD, BUT THE SPIRIT WHO IS FROM GOD, THAT WE MIGHT KNOW THE THINGS THAT ARE FREELY GIVEN TO US BY GOD. THESE THINGS WE ALSO SPEAK, NOT IN WORDS WHICH MAN'S WISDOM TEACHES, BUT WHICH THE HOLY SPIRIT TEACHES, COMPARING SPIRITUAL THINGS WITH SPIRITUAL. BUT THE NATURAL MAN DOES NOT RECEIVE THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD, FOR THEY ARE TO HIM, NOR CAN HE KNOW THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE SPIRITUALLY DISCERNED.

SPIRITUALLY DISCERNED:

This means that the information that comes from the spiritual realm is IDENTIFIED BY THE SPIRIT OF MAN as taught to him by the SPIRIT OF GOD. This information affects and influences the SOUL OF MAN. *

endtimes 4.02.08 - 06:58pm
WHAT ABOUT EVIL SPIRITS?

They communicate to your soul. They quicken things to us that are evil, violent and self-gratifying, things that are called the pleasures of sin. Neither Satan nor his demons can speak into a man's spirit. They speak into the soul.

THE TEACHING OF THE DEVIL:

-It is always DECEPTIVE

-It is always CONTRADICTORY TO GOD'S WORD

-It is always [b]DESTRUCTIVE TO THE SOUL
. *

endtimes 4.02.08 - 07:16pm
RENEWING THE SOUL

3 John 1:2

BELOVED, I PRAY THAT YOU MAY PROSPER IN ALL THINGS AND BE IN HEALTH. JUST AS YOUR SOUL PROSPERS.

The word prosper means to SUCCESSFUL, TO FLOURISH, TO THRIVE, and to GROW AND DO WELL. Here we see that it the WILL OF GOD that the SOUL OF MAN, prospers. God wants us to be in the position that we always make the RIGHT DECISIONS.

RENEWING THE SOUL

Psalm 23:3

HE RESTORES MY SOUL.

Romans 12:2

AND DO NOT BE CONFORMED TO THIS WORLD, BUT BE TRANSFORMED BY THE RENEWING OF YOUR MIND, THAT YOU MAY PROVE WHAT IS THAT GOOD AND ACCEPTABLE AND PERFECT WILL OF GOD *

6j0 5.02.08 - 05:52pm
Endtimes its a real blessing to read, its a powerful message to read. Thanks so much. I know it will bless others also. GOD bless u for the work u done for HIM!
If it is posible if u can write shorter post pls. Because some phones like mine the words go to fast up when press the down key. Very difficult to read.

Thanks you are a blessing for all of us.

GOD BLESS U!

endtimes 9.08.08 - 08:41am
I will attempt to complete this topic very soon, forgive me for the delay flowers.GIF *

readalot 9.08.08 - 09:45am
Wheee! I read it all now, thn the i think what u said here about our body, i always think only the spirit and so soul is everlasting, to think of it, our body is also everlasting. Yipeee! We goin to use ths body we got now for ever and ever. When Jesus goin to rapture his church all saved and who is stil alive, body is goin to transform and the saints who did die also come and pick up there body's.. *

readalot 9.08.08 - 10:01am
And the unsavd who is in hel on this moment in earth, wil also recieve there transformed bodies, then they wil be judge by God, and put in the lake of fire. The lake of fire, i don't think goin to be in the earth. Endtimes my sis do i got it righ here?? Ths topic touch me. nod.GIF to thnk everlasting body. Whaa.... Wheeee. thank_you.GIF sis. I love2.GIF 2 read ur posts. hug.GIF *

readalot 9.08.08 - 10:11am
To thnk of it now, sooo.... David, Moses......ect of the old testmnt. Wait all ths time for the rapture, so they cn get back thr bodies......?? Huh!.... And that is 1000's of years..... Whaaawheee.... They got patience.....! gigglez.GIF *

6j0 4.06.11 - 10:41am
Thanks 4 the POWERFULL topic my sweetheart!

'hearts.GIF *

6-<< 2-<

* DIGOUT Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DIGOUT

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits