Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DIGOUT - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DIGOUT > Topics

Subject: SpiritualWarfare Prayers
Replies: 59 Views: 2703
6-<< 2-<

endtimes 3.06.11 - 09:57pm
ofJoseph. Amos 5:15I hate everything that Godhates.I hate sin and iniquity.I hate Satan, demons and evilforces. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 10:03pm
(The opposite of thisdeclaration is that you lovethe above.)TACTICS TO WIN THE WARAGAINST SATANScriptureVerily, verily, I say unto you, *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 10:06pm
He that believeth on me, theworks that I do shall he doalso; and greater works thanthese shall he do; because Igo unto my Father. (John 14:12)Opening PrayersForgive us for failure to alignourselves perfectly with God's will, known sin andrebellion, emotional stress *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 10:10pm
and trauma, submissions toan ungodly cover, inheritedcurses, worldly art and music,ownership of unclean objects, failure to cleanse propertyand places; unforgiveness,idolatry or a lack ofseparation from the things ofthe world. We ask forforgiveness, confess contactwith the occult, close doorsto Satan, break curses,renounce psychic bondage, *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 10:13pm
renounce psychic bondage,cut evil soul ties, loose themind, restore thefragmented soul, confess sinsof the fathers, surrender toJesus, and renounce all evil.CommandsWe return curses anddemons back to the senders. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 10:21pm
We use our weapons againstthe kingdom of darkness.Satan we are closing everydoor that you may haveopened in us from evilcontacts. Jesus Christ becamea curse on the cross for usand blotted out thehandwriting of ordinancesagainst us. We break thecurses back to Adam and Eve, *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 10:26pm
and destroy legal holds andgrounds that the demonshave to work in our lives.We bind the spirits powerand loose ourselves fromtheir holds. We breakdemonic soul ties. We ask forthe necessary spiritual giftsand especially the gift ofdiscernment to minister tothe people. We ask for the *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 10:33pm
the people. We ask for theanointing of the Holy spiritand the authority of JesusChrist. We have been givenpower and authority overSatan and his army.We send angels with boxesto separately seal eachdemon in, chain and gag thedemons, read scripture tothe demons day and night, *

6j0 3.06.11 - 10:36pm
My DARLING, THANKS SO SO SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR TIME YOU PUT INTO THIS AWESOME POWERFUL TOPIC!!! hug.GIF

GOD ALMIGHTY LOOK AT YOU, AND SMILE FOR WHAT YOU DOING FOR HIS KINGDOM!! clapping.GIF

I love2.GIF You So So Much!! *

6-<< 2-<

* DIGOUT Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DIGOUT

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits