Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DIGOUT - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DIGOUT > Topics

Subject: SpiritualWarfare Prayers
Replies: 59 Views: 2702
1-> 7->>

endtimes 3.06.11 - 06:08pm
SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYERSTO PRAY DAILYThese are just samples.Ps 79:12 And render unto ourneighbors SEVENFOLD intotheir bosom their reproach,wherewith they havereproached thee, O Lord.Gen 4:15 And the LORD saidunto him, Thereforewhosoever slayeth Cain,vengeance shall be taken onhim SEVENFOLD.Gen 4:24 If Cain shall beavenged sevenfold, trulyLamech SEVENTY andSEVENFOLD.The following SpiritualWarfare Prayers are sampleprayers. They are not to beritual prayers or incantations. They are a guide to go by.Some or all of these prayersshould be prayed DAILY, *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 06:18pm
andsometimes often during theday.ANY UNGODLY THOUGHTS, ORTHOUGHTS YOU DON'T WANT,PRAY THIS IMMEDIATELY:IN JESUS NAME, I CIRCUMCISETHESE THOUGHTS.You may have to pray thisseveral times before the badthoughts leave. This reallyworks too!WHEN ENTERING YOUR OFFICE,GROCERY STORE, ANYONE ELSE'S HOME, ETC., PRAY THISBEFORE ENTERING:IN JESUS NAME, I COVERMYSELF AND THIS PLACE WITHTHE BLOOD OF JESUS. I BIND UPEVERY DEMON IN HERE, AND IASK FOR GIANT WARRIORANGELS TO PROTECT ME.AFTER HANGING UP THE PHONE, LEAVING WORK, GROCERYSTORE, NEIGHBORS, ORVISITORS LEAVE YOUR HOME,ETC., PRAY THIS IMMEDIATELY:IN JESUS NAME, I COMMANDEVERY DEMON THAT HASFOLLOWED ME, WAS SENT TOME, OR TRANSFERRED TO ME,TO LEAVE ME NOW.BEFORE DOWNLOADING EMAILOR OPENING WEB PAGES ONTHE COMPUTER, PRAY THIS:IN JESUS NAME, I BIND UPEVERY DEMON COMING ACROSSTHE COMPUTER LINES, AND IRETURN THEM AND ANYCURSES.BEFORE OR AFTER GETTINGINTO ANY VEHICLE, PRAY THIS:IN JESUS NAME, I COVERMYSELF IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS. I COVER THIS VEHICLE ANDTHE ROAD I TRAVEL IN THEBLOOD OF JESUS. I TAKEAUTHORITY AND DOMINIONOVER ALL ANIMALS ANDDEMONS OF THE ROAD SO THEYDO NOT CROSS MY PATH. IDISPATCH ANGELS AHEAD OFME TO PROTECT ME.BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP, PRAYTHIS:IN JESUS NAME, I COVERMYSELF AND ALL MY PROPERTYWITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS. ITAKE AUTHORITY OVER ALLDEMONS OF THE NIGHT, BADDREAMS, NIGHTMARES, ANDs*x DREAMS, AND ANYONE ORANYTHING TRYING TO GET INTOMY DREAMS, AND I COMMANDTHEM TO STAY AWAY. I ASK FORGIANT WARRIOR ANGELS TOPROTECT ME AND MYPROPERTY AS I SLEEP,THROUGH THE NIGHT AND THEDAY. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 06:23pm
I ASK FOR A FIERY WALLOF PROTECTION AROUND ME.ANY SHARP PAIN THAT COMESON YOU SUDDENLY IS ALMOSTALWAYS WITCHCRAFT. WHENTHIS HAPPENS, PRAY THISIMMEDIATELY AS YOU USEYOUR INDEX FINGER ANDTHUMB ON THE SPOT OF THEPAIN, LIKE YOU WERE PULLINGOUT A VOODOO PIN:IN JESUS NAME, I PULL OUT ALLFIERY DARTS, PINS, NEEDLES,SPEARS, VOODOO, ALLWITCHCRAFT AND CURSES ANDANYTHING ELSE, AND I RETURNIT TO THE SENDER, ONEHUNDREDFOLD. (Then motionwith your hand towards awindow or door like youwere throwing it out.) If it iswitchcraft, the pain will goimmediately. This is a highlyeffective Spiritual Weapon.TO RETURN ALL EVIL BEINGSENT, PRAY THIS SEVERALTIMES DURING THE DAY, ANDANY TIME THE HOLY SPIRITPROMPTS YOU:IN JESUS NAME, I CUT ANDBURN ALL UNGODLY SILVERCORDS AND LAY LINES.AS YOUR WAR CLUB ANDWEAPONS OF WAR, I BREAKDOWN, UNDAM, AND BLOW UPALL WALLS OF PROTECTIONAROUND ALL WITCHES,WARLOCKS, WIZARDS,SATANISTS, SORCERERS, ANDTHE LIKE, AND I BREAK THEPOWER OF ALL CURSES, HEXES,VEXES, SPELLS, CHARMS,FETISHES, PSYCHIC PRAYERS,PSYCHIC THOUGHTS, ALLWITCHCRAFT, SORCERY, MAGIC,VOODOO, ALL MIND CONTROL,JINXES, POTIONS,BEWITCHMENTS, DEATH,DESTRUCTION, SICKNESS, PAIN,TORMENT, PSYCHIC POWER,PSYCHIC WARFARE, PRAYERCHAINS, INCENSE AND CANDLEBURNING, INCANTATIONS,CHANTING, UNGODLYBLESSINGS, HOODOO, CRYSTALS, ROOTWORKS, ANDEVERYTHING ELSE BEING SENTMY WAY, OR MY FAMILYMEMBER'S WAY, OR ANYDELIVERANCE MINISTRIES WAY,AND I RETURN IT, AND THEDEMONS TO THE SENDER, ONEHUNDREDFOLD, AND I BIND ITTO THEM BY THE BLOOD OFJESUS. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 06:32pm
If you brought a bottle ofspoiled milk home from thegrocery store, would youdrink it or RETURN it? ByRETURNING it, is yourintention to have the clerkdrink it? No. You RETURN itbecause you don't want it.Same for RETURNING all evil,because you don't want it.Recently, a friend of ours wasprayed for by anotherminister. ThroughDiscernment, the ministerpraying for her sawpentagrams (5 pointed star)drawn on her liver. She hadbeen diagnosed withHepatitis C (a diseaseeffecting the liver and otherbody parts). The minister didnot know this.While praying for her, theLord showed us that wecould take the Blood of Jesusand erase these evil linesdrawn on her liver or anypart of her body. So weprayed this way:Father, In Jesus' Name, I takethe Blood of Jesus and breakthe power of all witches,warlocks, wizards, satanists,sorcerers, wiccans, pagans,and any other source, and allof their rituals off of us. Withthe Blood of Jesus, I erase allevil lines drawn on our liveror any parts of our body, soul,will, and emotions.Note that this is a spiritualact of erasure, just like whenwe do Spiritual Warfare andpull out all fiery darts, pins,needles, etc. where there ispain in our bodies. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 06:38pm
PRAY THIS OTHER ANTI-WITCHCRAFT PRAYER DAILY:SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYERAGAINST WITCHCRAFTIN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRISTOF NAZARETH, I COME AGAINSTTHE PRINCE-RULING SPIRITAND ALL SPIRIT GUIDES. I COMETHROUGH THE BLOOD OF THELORD JESUS CHRIST, IN THENAME OF JESUS. I PARALYZEYOU AND SILENCE YOU,FORBIDDING YOU FROMINFLUENCING ORSTRENGTHENING THEM (THEWITCH OR WITCHES) IN THENAME OF JESUS, RIGHT NOW!WE ARE DESTROYING YOURVERY WORKS: THE SPIRITS OFHATE, BITTERNESS ANDMURDER, SPIRITS OF ENVY ANDJEALOUSY, SPIRITS OFWIZARDRY, SORCERY AND ALLYOUR CO-SPIRITS, YOUR WORKS, YOUR POWERS, YOURINFLUENCES ARE DESTROYEDIN THE NAME OF JESUS!I PARALYZE YOU, ALL, RIGHTNOW. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLETO USE THIS SOUL ANY LONGERAGAINST THE CHURCH (OR, APARTICULAR PERSON), IN THENAME OF JESUS.I COME AGAINST THE SPIRIT OFBLINDNESS, BINDING THESPIRITS OF BONDAGE ANDHEAVINESS, FEAR AND HATE.I PRAY, LORD, THAT YOU WILLOPEN THEIR EYES SO THEY CANSEE THE GLORY OF JESUS. OPENTHEIR HEARTS SO THAT THEYCAN HEAR YOUR VOICE. BREAKTHE YOKES IN THEIR LIVES ANDGIVE THEM LIBERTY IN THEIRSOULS, THAT THEY MAY BE FREETO REPENT. SHOW THEM EVERYEVIL WORK AND EVERY EVILDEED THEY'RE GUILTY OF, ANDLORD JESUS, CONVICT THEIRHEARTS UNTO REPENTANCE.BRING THESE SOULS OUT OFDARKNESS; SAVE THESE SOULSSO THAT YOU MAY HAVE THEGLORY.SATAN, I SILENCE YOU IN THENAME OF JESUS, BINDING ALLYOUR INTERFERENCE. YOU WILLNOT INTERFERE WITH THESESOULS AND THEY WILL HAVETHEIR OWN FREE WILL CHOICESO AS TO MAKE UP THEIR OWNMINDS IF THEY WANT TOREPENT. THEY WILL DO ITWITHOUT YOUR INTERFERENCE.ALSO, LORD JESUS, I PRAY THATYOU WILL RELEASE WARRINGANGELS TO WAGE WARAGAINST THESE DEMONICACTIVITIES, AND WILL SENDMINISTERING SPIRITS TOMINISTER TO THEIR SOULS.SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYERSTO DESTROY THE WORKS OFTHE DEVILTHIS IS AN ASSORTMENT OFMETHODS AND PRAYERS TOHELP YOU LAUNCH AN ATTACKAGAINST THE DEVIL AND HISHELPERS, THE DEMONSIf you are not right with theLord, don't expect this towork for you. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 06:44pm
Cut out this sign and hang ortape it OVER every doorentering you home or office.You could also just write itout on paper and tape it tothe doorway. It will keepmany demons and peoplefrom coming in the doorway.We have personaltestimonies that it works. Ifyou have more than fourdoors, make some morecopies.WHOEVER OR WHATEVERENTERS THIS HOMEIS COVERED WITH THE BLOODOF JESUSWHOEVER OR WHATEVERENTERS THIS HOMEIS COVERED WITH THE BLOODOF JESUSWHOEVER OR WHATEVERENTERS THIS HOMEIS COVERED WITH THE BLOODOF JESUSWHOEVER OR WHATEVERENTERS THIS HOMEIS COVERED WITH THE BLOODOF JESUSMINISTRY CARDSThis is what was printed onone of our older ministrycards we passed outeverywhere we went. Thereis also a quarter size NODEMONS logo on it.END-TIME DELIVERANCEMINISTRYJESUS SAID IN LUKE 13:32 ...IDRIVE OUT DEMONS ANDPERFORM HEALINGS TODAYAND TOMORROW...MATTHEW 10:8 HEAL THE SICK,CLEANSE THE LEPERS, RAISETHE DEAD, CAST OUT DEMONS:FREELY YE HAVE RECEIVED,FREELY GIVE... JESUS CHRIST.MARK 16:17 THESE SIGNSSHALL FOLLOW THEM THATBELIEVE; IN MY NAME SHALLTHEY CAST OUT DEMONS...JESUS CHRIST.HAVE YOU PRAYED FOR THESAME OLD PROBLEM TIME ANDTIME AGAIN? HAVE YOU BEENPRAYED FOR AT CHURCH TO NOAVAIL FOR FEAR - ALCOHOL -DEPRESSION, ETC.? IF IT HASN'TWORKED, YOU NEEDDELIVERANCE (CASTING OUTDEMONS). IT WORKS!THE CAPTIVES ARE SET FREEWITH DELIVERANCE!DELIVERANCE CAN HELP ANYPROBLEM OR HABIT.DEMONS COME OUT IN JESUS'NAME. IT'S FREE.SAY THIS PRAYER BEFORE YOUKICK OUT ANY DEMONS.BEFORE DELIVERANCE PRAYERFather, I come before you inJESUS' name, and I thank youfor giving me all power andall authority over all demons.I cover myself in the blood ofJESUS. I cover all my familymembers in the blood ofJESUS. I thank you for yourgiant warring angels that aresurrounding us, protecting usfrom all harm of the enemy. Itake my authority and Iattack from the third Heaven,and I bind the strongmanover my mind, will, emotions,and over my home, in JESUS'name. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 06:51pm
I command you toleave this area now in JESUS'name. I bind up every demonthat was sent to me,transferred to me, orfollowed me, and I commandyou to come out of myconscious, subconscious,unconscious mind, all parts ofmy body, will, emotions, andpersonality, in JESUS' name.ANOTHER SAMPLE PRAYERBEFORE DELIVERANCEDear God, in the name ofJesus:According to Romans 10:9 Iconfess with my lips thatJESUS is Lord and in my heartI believe that You raised himfrom the dead. According toLuke 13:3 I repent of my pastsins and I admit and confessthat I have sinned and Ibelieve that You are faithfuland just to cleanse me fromall unrighteousness. I callupon You, Lord JESUS tocleanse me from all sin andunrighteousness by YourBlood (1 John 1:7). And asYour word says in Romans 10:13 Everyone who calls uponthe name of the Lord will besaved.I confess and repent of occultpractices such as (witchcraft,fortune telling, horoscopes,astrology, water witching,etc.)I renounce all occult practicesand satan and break allcurses associated with thoseoccult practices. According toGalatians 3:13 Christpurchased our freedom [redeeming us] from thecurse [doom] of the Law [andits condemnation] by [Himself] becoming a cursefor us, for it is written [in theScriptures], Cursed iseveryone who hangs on atree (is crucified); Deut. 21:23. I confess and repent of allsins listed in Deuteronomy 27and 28 and break the cursesassociated with these sins.I confess and repent of myiniquities and my father'siniquities according toLeviticus 26:40 and I breakthe curses associated withthese iniquities.I break and loose myself fromall evil soul ties with mymother, father, brother,sisters, spouses, formerspouses, former s*x partners,pastors, churches, friends, etc. Lord JESUS: I forgive mymother, father, brothers,sisters and anyone else whohas ever hurt me, includingall whites, blacks, indians, etc. Matthew 6:15, 18:21, 22, 35;Luke 11:4 (Lord's prayer).I break and loose myself andmy family from all cursesthat have been and are beingplaced upon me and myfamily, including any demonsbeing sent to us: curses ofwitchcraft, psychic thoughtsor prayers, ungodlyintercessory prayers; allwords spoken in anger, hurt,sorrow, or bitterness; allincense being burned for oragainst us, in JESUS' name.AMEN! *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 06:59pm
Iniquities are like the sins ofthe fathers.INIQUITIESLeviticus 26:40 But if theyconfess their own and theirfathers' iniquity in theirtreachery which theycommitted against Me - andalso that because theywalked contrary to Me41 I also walked contrary tothem and brought them intothe land of their enemies - ifthen their uncircumcisedhearts are humbled and theythen accept the punishmentfor their iniquity,42 Then will I [earnestly]remember My covenant withJacob, My covenant withIsaac, and My covenant withAbraham, and [earnestly]remember the land.A. ConfessB. RepentC. Ask forgiveness OF:1. Own iniquities2. Ancestors' iniquities goingback 4 generations (orfurther as the Lord givesdiscernment)3. Spouses, former s*xpartners, and their ancestors'iniquities going back 4generationsPRAYER:CONFESSIONHeavenly Father, I confess myiniquity of __________________I confess on behalf of myancestors going back 4generations their iniquity of _____________________________. Iconfess on behalf of myspouse and my previousspouses and former s*xpartners and their ancestorsgoing back 4 generations, fortheir iniquity of ________ _________________________.REPENTANCEI repent of my iniquity of _________________. I repent on behalfof my ancestors, spouse,previous spouses and formers*x partners and theirancestors going back 4generations, for their iniquityof _________________________.FORGIVENESSLord, I ask your forgivenessfor my iniquity of ____________.I ask your forgiveness onbehalf of my ancestors,spouse, former spouses andformer s*x partners andtheir ancestors going back 4generations, for their iniquityof ____________.SOUL TIESI break all evil soul ties withthese people in JESUS' nameCURSEs*xodus 20:5 and 34:7Numbers 14:18Deuteronomy 5:9; 11:26-28;23; 27 and 28Malachi 3:9Confess, repent and ask forforgiveness of sins andiniquities.Upon the authority of JESUSChrist, which I have as aBeliever, and in the Name ofJESUS and by the Power of HisBlood I break the power ofevery curse due to sins andiniquities ofdrunkenness, adultery,godlessness, faithlessness,idolatry, etc.committed by:MEMy Mother and Father (Nameeach)My Aunts and Uncles (Nameeach)(and all spouses and formers*x partners)All ancestors going backthrough the generations toAdam AND Eve.I break the power of eachone of these curses due to:sins of drunkenness, etc.as they fall upon:MEMy wife or husband (Name)Our children (Name each)as they fall upon:Former s*x partners andtheir spouses and childrenand ancestorsas they fall upon:My mother and father (Nameeach)My brothers, sisters (Nameeach)My Aunts and Uncles (Nameeach)My Cousins, their spouses andchildren (Name each)By the power of the Blood ofJESUS, I declare each of thesecurses due to sins ofdrunkenness to be brokenand now powerless and of noeffect, according to Galatians3:13I command all demonsassociated with these cursesto come out in the Name ofJESUS. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 07:05pm
WEATHER DEMONSBelieve it or not, but foulweather can be caused bydemons, which means wehave authority over them inthat area too. Time and timeagain, we have prayedagainst the severe weather,and it either stops in itstracks or heads the otherway. It must be noted,however, that if God wantsto allow your neighborsproperty to be damaged, thestorm will come through, butyour property can besafeguarded, IF you are rightwith the Lord.Job 1:19 tells us of a greatwhirlwind from the desertthat killed Job's children.Acts 27:14 tells us of atyphoon type wind that cameupon Paul at sea.In the Name of JESUS, I bindall demons that cause hail,excess heat and cold,lingering domes, fire,earthquakes, tornados,lightning, damaging winds,floods, hurricanes, badweather of all kinds. I bindCHANGO, OXUN, EUROCLYDON,BAAL, SEIR, LEVIATHAN,HADADRIMMON, AMURR,BASILISK, and all others.Father, I ask you to send yourwarring angels (Matthew 26:53) into the heavenlies to dobattle with these demons, toknock them off their thrones,take their crowns from theirheads, and to write on theirforeheads that they havebeen defeated by the LordJESUS Christ. Father, I ask thatyou send the warring angelsto block these demons fromcoming into our city, state, orcounty. I ask for warringangels to be placed aroundour property and home forprotection from thesedemons. In JESUS Name, Icover my property, home,possessions and family in theBlood of JESUS. Amen.SOME WEATHER DEMONS BYNAMECHANGO - (prince) controlsthunder, lightning, fire.OXUN - god of thunder andlightning.EUROCLYDON -east wind (Acts27:14) Levant - a surge of thesea, raging, waveBAAL - god of thunderSEIR - princeLEVIATHAN - Job 41:1; Psalm74:14; Psalm 104:26; Isaiah27:1HADADRIMMON - west semiticstorm-god, thunderAMURR - amorite storm godHURRICANE - means god ofevilTORNADOHAILLIGHTNINGFLOODINGWINDFIREEARTHQUAKEBASILISKSENDING THE JUDGMENT OFGODThese Scriptures, *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 07:10pm
Deuteronomy 30:7, Psalm109, 140, and Isaiah 54:17are just four of manyScriptures that offer us someprotection against peoplecoming against us.I personally know of anumber of people who cameagainst me, and met withterrible judgment from theLord. One man use to makefun by saying frequently,seen any demons lately?,with a laugh. Heunexpectedly was fired fromhis job, his wife divorced him,he was in an auto wreck thatalmost killed him, he turnedinto an alcoholic, and had amassive heart attack. Aprevious employer who triedto wrongly fire me lost amulti-million dollar contractfor interfering with God'swork. I've heard or readtestimonies from some ofyou where God hasintervened or judged on yourbehalf.These kinds of things happento people all the time.Sometimes it happens realquick, and sometimes ittakes days, weeks, months,or even years before thejudgment of God falls onthem. If you are under a lot ofattack, you may want tospecifically pray thesescriptures against someone.It is God's business when andhow he deals with thatperson. If the person isinnocent, nothing will happento them. I make it a point towarn people, especiallyabout Psalm 109, so they don't make fun or mock God'sministry of DELIVERANCE.This is not practicingwitchcraft. We do not prayfor bad things to happen topeople. We rightfully pray toGod. Once we have done this,it is God's business how hehandles it.I believe a person can avoidthe judgment of God in thesematters by repenting. Thescriptures say, My people aredestroyed for lack ofknowledge.Unfortunately, in myexperiences, not having theknowledge of DELIVERANCE,did not keep the bad thingsfrom happening to peoplewho came against me.Pray - Father, in the name ofJESUS I send the judgment ofGod to (name names). I prayDeuteronomy 30:7, Psalm109 and 140, Isaiah 54:17,and any like Scriptures onthem, and anyone elsecoming against us, in thename of JESUS.ANOTHER ANTI-WITCHCRAFTPRAYERFather, In JESUS Name, Ibreak and loose myself fromall witchcraft curses and eviland demons being sent tome and my family. As yourwar club (Jeremiah 51:20-23)and weapons of war, I breakin pieces the walls ofprotection that the satanistsand witches have put up andI return the evil and demonsback to them. Exodus 22:18 Isend the judgment of God tothe satanists and witchessending anything our way, inJESUS Name. I heap coalsfrom the altar of God upontheir foreheads in JESUSName. I cover me and myfamily with the Blood ofJESUS and ask for warringangels to be placed around usfor protection. I break andloose us from psychic power,thoughts and prayers. I breakand loose us from wordsspoken in hurt, anger, sorrowor bitterness. I break andloose us from the power ofincense and candles beingburned on our behalf. I breakand loose us from ungodlyintercessory prayers in JESUSName. Amen. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 07:14pm
FINANCESFather, In JESUS Name, I bindall demons that would causeme to have job failure ormoney failure. I bind alldemons that would keep mefrom receiving all money,possessions, inheritance, jobs, promotions, bonuses orraises that are rightfullymine. In JESUS Name, Icommand the demons toreturn these to me sevenfold.Father, I ask that you sendyour angels out to gatherthese and bring them to mein JESUS Name. I loose theblessings of Deuteronomy 28upon me in JESUS Name.Amen. (Note: having unicornsin your home or an ItalianHorn can cause financeproblems. This can be statuesor anything else.)HEALTHFather, In JESUS Name, I bindall demons of infirmity,sickness, disease, illnesses ofall kinds. I loose myself fromthese demons and I loose thehealing virtue of JESUS Christinto my body. (Be sure andcast out all of these demons).SLEEPFather, In JESUS Name, I bindall demons of the night,nightmares, bad dreams,torment, sleeplessness,torture. I command thesedemons to loose me andcome out of me, and I askthat you protect my mindwhile I sleep, in JESUS Name.SPIRITUAL WALK WITH THELORD AND ANOINTINGFather, In JESUS Name, I askfor wisdom, knowledge, andunderstanding of Your Word.I loose the sevenfold Spiritsof God in me in JESUS Name.Be sure to anoint your home.Include all doors andwindows, and bind thedemons and command themto leave. You can do this inyour office also.SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYERSfrom the Moody DeliveranceManualWARFARE AGAINSTTERRITORIAL SPIRITSSCRIPTURE FOR PREPARINGOURSELVES FOR WARFAREJosh. 1:7-9 Only be thoustrong and very courageous.Neh. 1:4-7 Confess the sins ofthe children of Israel whichwe have sinned.Prov. 28:13 Whosoconfesseth and forsakeththem shall have mercy.Dan. 9:3-6 We have sinned,and have committed iniquity,and have done wickedly *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 07:21pm
Matt. 16:23 Get thee behindme, Satan: thou art anoffence unto me.Matt. 17:18-21 Howbeit thiskind goeth not out but byprayer and fasting.Matt. 18:32-35 If ye fromyour hearts forgive not everyone his brother. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 07:25pm
.Luke 13:11-17 Whom Satanhath bound, lo, theseeighteen years, be loosed.I Cor. 3:16-17 If any mandefile the temple of God, himshall God destroy.I Cor. 12:8-10 To anotherdiscerning of spirits. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 07:29pm
I Pet. 5:8-9 Walketh about,seeking whom he maydevour.I John 2:13-16 l*st of theflesh, l*st of the eyes, andpride of life.Rev. 20-:1-3 That he shoulddeceive the nations no more. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 07:31pm
OVERALL FOR PREPARINGOURSELVES FOR WARFARE1. Be led by the Holy Spiritafter you have preparedyourself.2. Summary: Leader: Teach -Minister - Counsel thenCongregation: Self Discipline -Continue in Deliverance *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 07:34pm
3. Six Basic Steps To YourDeliverance3.1 Identify your problems.3.2 Forgive, pray and getyourself right with God.3.3 Break the curses and soulties on you and yourdescendants. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 07:38pm
3.4 Cast out your demons.3.5 Pray for healing of yoursoul and body.3.6 Discipline your life bychanging your way ofthinking and acting.4. Basis for Deliverance4.1 Pray deliverance prayers. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 07:42pm
4.2 Break away from ungodlypeople, religions, andorganizations.4.3 Break curses, soul ties,and demonic ties.5. Ministry5.1 Cast out demons.5.2 Loose Godly spirits. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 07:44pm
5.3 Read deliverancescripture.6. Make positive confessionsto God with His help.7. Pray for healing of soul andbody.8. Five Steps To Cleaning YourHouse *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 07:49pm
8.1 Seven-way prayer offorgiveness - you forgiveyour ancestors, descendantsand others; ask God toforgive and bless them. AskGod to forgive you; youforgive yourself for sinsagainst your body. Askforgiveness for spiritualadultery.8.2 Break curses and soul ties *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 07:52pm
8.2 Break curses and soul tiesfrom others (ancestors) andto others (descendants);break curses of psychic orCatholic prayers.8.3 Clean out house of thoseobjects or exorcise objects (you do this).8.4 Anoint house with oil andcast evil spirits out of house (you do this) *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 07:55pm
8.5 Cast demons out ofpeople that came in thrucurses (optional); for massdeliverance, see CursedObjects and DemonInfestation.9. Clean your house andpossessions of cursed objects.10. Discipline your soul and body *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 07:58pm
11. Continue study andpractice of deliverance.12. Continue to gain freedomand strength.SCRIPTURE FOR WARFARE INTHE HEAVENLIESMatt. 10:1 Power againstunclean spirits, to cast themout. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 08:03pm
Matt. 12:24-29 First bind thestrong man and then we willspoil his house.Matt. 16:18-19 And I will giveunto thee the keys of thekingdom of heaven.Matt. 28:18-20 All power isgiven unto me in heaven andin earth. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 08:09pm
Mark. 11:22-23 He shall havewhatsoever he saith.Mark. 16:15-20 In my nameshall they cast out devils.Luke 9:1-2 Power andauthority over all devils.Luke 10:17-20 Even the devilsare subject unto us throughthy name. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 08:14pm
Luke 11:21-22 He takethfrom him all his armorwherein he trusted.II Cor. 2:10-11 We are notignorant of his devices.II Cor. 4:3-4 God of this worldhath blinded the minds ofthem which believe not. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 08:16pm
II Cor. 10:3-6 Mighty throughGod to the pulling down ofstrong holds.Eph. 1:19-23 Far above allprin lity, power, might,dominion and every name.Eph. 2:6 Made us sit togetherin heavenly places in ChristJesus.Eph. 6:10-18 *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 08:19pm
Eph. 1:19-23 Far above allprin lity, power, might,dominion and every name.Eph. 2:6 Made us sit togetherin heavenly places in ChristJesus.Eph. 6:10-18 Againstprin lities, powers, rulersof the darkness of this world, *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 08:23pm
spiritual wickedness in highplaces.Col. 2:15 Having spoiledprin lities and powers.Heb. 1:13-14 Sent forth tominister for them who shallbe heirs of salvation.I John. 3:8 That he mightdestroy the works of thedevil. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 08:28pm
I John. 5:18-19 The wholeworld lieth in wickedness.OVERALL FOR WARFARE IN THEHEAVENLIES1. We wrestle againstspiritual forces not againstflesh and blood.2. This is an organizedkingdom with delegated *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 08:31pm
authorities, world rulers andwicked spirits.3. We must sound thetrumpet, clothe ourselves forbattle, take up our spiritualweapons, know our enemy,and attack.4. Satan has limitations,methods of attack, andschemes. He temps us,accuses us, and deceives us. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 08:35pm
5. Methods for disarming thestrong man includeresearching the past,repenting of all sins, forgivingall others, recognizing God'spurpose, ministering withcompassion, praying with allprayer, and speaking to themountain.6. The boot camp of spiritualwarfare is in our local *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 08:40pm
churches, working with t ep, and ministeringdeliverance to them one byone.7. Ground level warfare iscasting demons out of people. Strategic level warfare iscoming against territorialspirits.8. God sets the battle plan. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 08:42pm
9. We have the authority topull down strongholds. It wasgiven to The Twelve, TheSeventy, and to The Church.10. The warfare should be ledby those who have spiritualjurisdiction over theirterritory.11. We should pull downstrongholds. We should bind *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 08:44pm
We should bindand loose.12. Christ's Church, throughthe exercise of her authority,can change the course ofhistory.13. You should continue inspiritual warfare until victorycomes. Be prepared towrestle with the enemy. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 08:46pm
Keep your faith. Remainsteadfast in prayer andspiritual warfare.14. Our strength in the Lord isderived through spiritualexercises: daily prayer andBible Study, fasting,fellowship with otherbelievers, praise, worship,our testimony, and walkingin holiness. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 08:49pm
15. We are dealing withprin lities, powers, rulersof the darkness of this age,and spiritual host ofwickedness in the heavenlies.16. Wickedness includesperverseness, greed,witchcraft, occult, cults, falsereligions, New Age Religion,etc. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 08:53pm
17. We must forgiveeveryone no matter whatthey did to us.18. We must sanctifyourselves as individuals, andcleanse the Churchcorporately.19. After we have cleansedourselves, we simply speakto the prin lities andpowers in the authority of *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 09:03pm
Jesus' Name.20. Put aside jealousy,doctrinal questions, andother factors that separateChristians and churches fromeach other. Pull downignorance, fear, andprejudice.21. Help those who are boundby blindness, disease, *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 09:08pm
poverty, and fear in themental, physical, spiritual,and material areas.DECLARATION AGAINST EVIL -Lead the congregationthrough this declaration.SPIRITUAL WARFARE IN THEHEAVENLIES - Lead thecongregation through thesecommands. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 09:10pm
APPLICATION OF SPIRITUALWARFARE1. Personalize commands forBill and Peggy Goodson, andJim and Mildred Coffey.2. Personalize commands forLake Hamilton Bible Camp:those who live here, workhere, minister here, andcome here to be ministered to *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 09:13pm
3. Personalize commands forfamilies, churches, ministries,counties, cities, nation, andworld.4. Cast out demons ofinfirmity spirits, and drugand medicine spirits.5. Cast out infirmity spirits inBill Goodson of pneumonia,heart attack, fluid in lungs,brain damage, drugs / *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 09:18pm
medicines, and attack onorgans and systems of thebody.REFERENCES1. Our Warfare AgainstDemons and TerritorialSpirits by Frank D. Hammond2. The Saints At War -Spiritual Warfare SeriesVolume I by Frank D. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 09:20pm
SPIRITUAL WARFARE IN THEHEAVENLIESFar above all prin lity, andpower, and might, anddominion, and every namethat is named, not only in thisworld, but also in that whichis to come (Eph. 1:21).And hath raised us uptogether, and made us sittogether in heavenly places *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 09:25pm
For we wrestle not againstflesh and blood, but againstprin lities, against powers, against the rulers of thedarkness of this world,against spiritual wickednessin high places. (Eph. 6:12)Behold, I give unto you powerto tread on serpents andscorpions, and over all thepower of the enemy: and *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 09:29pm
Seated in heavenly places, farabove evil, having powerover the enemy, we bind andcast down the demonic chainof command: Might, Thrones,Nobles, Kings and Princesover Kingdoms, Prin lities,Dominions and Powers,Generals, Rulers, Captains,Centurions and Strongmen,Rulers of Darkness of thisWorld and Spiritual *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 09:33pm
Wickedness in High Places.We send legions of warringangels to attack. We lose thepowers of God to do a mightybattle. We bind every force ofevil and loose every force ofgood that we have thepower and authority to do so.We break curses, vexes,hexes, spells and demonic ties. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 09:36pm
We use every verse in theHoly Bible that wars againstthe demonic forces. We bindand loose spirits. Wecommand civil war in Satan'sKingdom. We loose the Loveof God, Price that Jesus Paid,Holy Spirit, Word of God,Blood of Jesus and Cross ofJesus against the forces ofevil. All these things we do inthe name of Jesus Christ, ourLord, Master and Savior, and *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 09:42pm
Kingdom. We loose the Loveof God, Price that Jesus Paid,Holy Spirit, Word of God,Blood of Jesus and Cross ofJesus against the forces ofevil. All these things we do inthe name of Jesus Christ, ourLord, Master and Savior, andfor the Holy Trinity.DECLARATION AGAINST EVIL *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 09:50pm
Ye that love the Lord, hateevil: he preserveth the soulsof his saints; he delivereththem out of the hand of thewicked. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 09:54pm
Ps. 97:10Through thy precepts I getunderstanding; therefore Ihate every false way. Ps. 119:104Hate the evil, and love thegood, and establish judgmentin the gate: it may be thatthe Lord God of hosts will begracious unto the remnant of *

1-> 7->>

* DIGOUT Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DIGOUT

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits