Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DIGOUT - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DIGOUT > Topics

Subject: WE FND EACH OTHR..ENDTIMES & 6j0
Replies: 5 Views: 526

6j0 28.04.11 - 05:28pm
O LORD GOD ALMIGHTY! . . I PRAISE PRAISE YOU FOR SUCH A LOVING AND CARING WOMAN, AND SUCH A LOVING SON DYLAN. . . MY LORD I NEVER NEVER FEEL THE LOVE SHE AND DYLAN GIVE ME! . . O LORD GOD ALMIGHTY . . . . GLORY GLORY TO YOU, YOU KNOW I NEED A SON AND SUCH GODLY WOMAN IN MY LIFE! . . . I WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO KNOW, horn.GIFTHAT ENDTIMES AND ME AND HER SON ARE ONE NOW! . . . GLORY GLORY TO ONLY YOU OUR LORD! . . . pray.GIF bow.GIF *

endtimes 28.04.11 - 05:51pm
Amen! Thank you my King and Lord for bringing 6j0 and me and my son together. I thank YOU Lord for the gift of friendship we developed over the past 5 years, and giving me this wonderful, caring, loving and godly man. Together we will stand and work in God's Kingdom, together we shall serve and honor You Lord. You are compassionate and merciful, thank You for this godly relationship, clean and holy. I sing praises to Your name.! You truly LOVE us Lord! amen! pray.GIF *

6j0 28.04.11 - 06:09pm
O My love2.GIF
THANKS FOR YOUR GODLY LOVE AND 4 YOUR SON'S LOVE THAT SURELY! SURELY! WORKING THROU THE HOLY SPIRIT'S POWER. . . . . . THERE IS JUST KNOW WORDS TO DISCIBE SUCH LOVE. . . . I LOVE YOU ENDTIMES AND YOUR BAUTIFUL LOVING SON. . . THANK YOU LORD, FOR PREPARING OUR 3 FOR EACH OTHER. . . . pray.GIF *

endtimes 28.04.11 - 06:30pm
lovesme.GIF *

endtimes 28.04.11 - 06:53pm
date.GIF Love you 6j0 happy.GIF *

6j0 28.04.11 - 07:15pm
hahaha! . . ,hug.GIF love2.GIF U ENDTIMES! . . . . *

* DIGOUT Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DIGOUT

Create Your Own App Store

topTop