Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DIGOUT - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DIGOUT > Topics

Subject: How does God speak to you
Replies: 5 Views: 473

fanking 23.02.11 - 08:55pm
Its not rare to hear someone say God spoke to me the other day. . . . etc. I want God to speak to me too. So really, how does God speak to his people. *

6j0 26.03.11 - 05:21am
All happens with the Holy Ghost in us, . . . The Spirit talk to us. . . After repending the Holy Ghost of God enter your body. . . He also can speak to you from out side the body. . . Its not a loud voice. . . You will surely know! . . God not speak to us Him Self. . . But with the Holy Spirit.

That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Ghost which dwelleth in us. (2 Timothy 1:14). *

light877 31.03.11 - 09:20pm
yes God speaks to us through the Holy Ghost using His Word sometimes. *

light877 1.04.11 - 02:59pm
when you are born again,you have the Spirit of God dwelling in you,I mean when you have recieved Christ or salvation cause He is salvation your body becomes the house of God,that is unlike the old testament times they use to carry an ark that represent the presence of God now when you arn born again you are the ark of God,you carry the presence of God,u r one with the Lord in the Spirit,mingled with His Spirit in ur Spirit and one with the Word when you move God in you also move,when u talk He talks becoz of ths oneness,intimate fellowship and communion with Him you can here Him speaking to you,showing u things to come.He uses His Words,visions and sometimes uses another person when talking to you.He does talk or speak.He is God and know how to deal with us personally.Thanks Be blessed. *

6j0 1.04.11 - 06:59pm
light you put it very very well, . . . In other words. . . The Holy Ghost works from out side the body in OT. . And from in our body, in NT. . God Bless U Brother. . . Thanks for your posts. . . GOD BLESS YOU!! (thumb-up) *

This topic is locked.
* DIGOUT Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DIGOUT

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits