Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DIGOUT - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DIGOUT > Topics

Subject: Don't ever mock God.
Replies: 8 Views: 1011

endtimes 1/4/2007 - 10:49:40
The Bible says you can speak against Jesus, but if you blaspheme against the Holy Spirit you wont be forgiven. It is so serious to God that the moment someone speak blasphemies against God He immediately takes the Holy Spirit from you, and you are in serious trouble. I cannot stand back and keep silent and charm with loving words to a person who does such an abomination, i shall defend my God no matter the cost. Sometimes a rebuke is necessary and not soothing words. *

nity 1/7/2007 - 4:26:20
Thats ryt. Lots of folks say all sorts of stuffs against God nd thnk they can get away with it? Not so! U cant jus talk about God anyhow way u want. The Bible Calls Him God of Consuming Fire. Fear God nd Reverence Him for U shall giv account of every word spoken. *

caju 9/4/2007 - 9:27:36
I love God and have accepted Jesus as Lose. i read the Bible daily (which I now see has some passages missing from it acc to previous post. ) I asked maybe in 2 mocking way and sorry my Lord, but it is a concern: thou shalt not murder but Samson killed many thousands me Philistines. Was he not our first serial killer? Please help with this? God bless *

caju 9/4/2007 - 9:29:06
I love God and have accepted Jesus as Lord. i read the Bible daily (which I now see has some passages missing from it acc to previous post. ) I asked maybe in 2 mocking way and sorry my Lord, but it is a concern: thou shalt not murder but Samson killed many thousands me Philistines. Was he not our first serial killer? Please help with this? God bless *

endtimes 2.10.07 - 06:09pm
People still do murder, etc. Samson did not operate in the will of God when he killed so many. *

endtimes 2.10.07 - 06:13pm
There is consequences for sin, and Samson received his, just like Moses paid for his, etc. God forgives sin, the consequences is the curse you brought on yourself *

6j0 4.06.11 - 11:25am
clapping.GIF Amen my darling!

x x x *

endtimes 4.06.11 - 07:53pm
hug.GIF wonderful my angel.GIFman *

* DIGOUT Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DIGOUT

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups