Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DIGOUT - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DIGOUT > Topics

Subject: Faithful Father
Replies: 8 Views: 556

oubaas 7.09.10 - 06:05pm
Our Heavenly Father really IS faithful, He would not have made you if His arms could not embrace you... He would not have called you if His Power could not enable you... He would not have lead you if His presence could not keep you... He would not have gifted you if His hand could not BLESS you... He would not have told you to trust Him if He could not provide for you. You are Blessed by His love!!! Praise Him! *

broono 13.10.10 - 07:25am
AMEN 4 DAT *

oubaas 13.10.10 - 08:45pm
Thank you. *

kate21 15.10.10 - 04:25pm
Glory be to my Heavenly Father *

jewely31 1.12.10 - 12:06am
Amen! Praise the Lord. *

light877 1.04.11 - 09:29pm
Amen.He is the same yesterday,today and forever,He is not a man that He should lie nor the Son of man that He should repent.People change but He remains the same.Faithful is He.He is God,love.He is our peace.He loves you and me and delights in our success,it grieves or pains Him to see us struggling,He all that I want,the Iam that Iam,the Great Iam.He who death could not contain,He is God and forever faithful.He is our glory(beauty).He loves you and me deeply and desires to take us to the next level.Delight yourself unto Him and He will grant you the desires of your heart.He will never leave you nor forsake you.Be blessed. *

6j0 1.04.11 - 10:07pm
Amen, sister light. . . God Bless U 4 All Your Powerful Words!! . . . THANKS SO MUCH!! yes.GIF *

oubaas 7.04.11 - 06:35pm
Amen. Thank you. Be blessed you too. *

* DIGOUT Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DIGOUT

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits