Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DIGOUT - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DIGOUT > Topics

Subject: ....*7 SPIRITS OF GOD*....
Replies: 4 Views: 561

highn 28.08.10 - 12:06pm
The number 7 is a special number nd plays a significant role in the bible. So can anybody help us discuss bout the 7 spirit of GOD. *

light877 1.04.11 - 09:43pm
7 means perfect,complete and full.Isaiah 11,Isaiah prophecied about the coming Messiah and how He would be full of the Holy Ghost.It's the same Holy Spirit but different manifestation.7 Spirits of God is the fullness,completeness and perfectness of the Holy Ghost.It is not referred to the fact you have the Holy Spirit because you are born again.Be filled with the Spirit,this means the Holy Spirit is the one who is controlling you just like someone who is full of wine and is controlled by the wine.7 Spirits of God are Spirit of the Lord that gives you boldness to declare the Word of God,the Spirit of Might that enables you to do extra-ordinary I can do all things through Christ(the annointed one/annointing) that strengthens me,the annointing of might or abilities or posibilities,Spirit of fear of the Lord,of Wisdom read Isaiah 11.Be blessed. *

6j0 1.04.11 - 10:12pm
Amen and Amen light. . . GLORY! . . GLORY TO GOD ALMIGHTY! . . For ppl like you who loves HIS WORD! . . dance.GIF . . .

Thanks Sis!! *

light877 1.04.11 - 10:41pm
you know when u knw where u come from iam talking about my past.It is the reason I love God.Thank God 4 your presence in my life *

light877 22.04.11 - 06:46pm
7 Spirits of God are seven lamps or eyes of God.Read Revelation4:5,Revelation5:6.Seven Spirits of God are Spirit of the Lord,Spirit of Might,wisdom,of understanding,fear of the Lord,of knowledge and of counsel.In the 7 Spirits of God we r dealing with one Person the Holy Spirit.We r talking abt da 7 ways in whch He operates and manifests Himself.7 means abundance,lacking nothng,full,perfect.Why the 7 Spirits?When u hv less than 7 Spirits means u dnt have da fullness of God,u r nt filled controlled by Him.Ephesians5:18 Paul here charges us to be filled with Spirit.IT IS BECAUSE WE R NT ALWAYS FILLED WITH HIM.Jesus said the works i do you will do also,John3:34 says Jesus didnt have the Spirit by measure but had the fullness of da Holy Ghost.John20:21 says as He was sent so send He us.John14:12 says da works He did we will do also,why because HE DID NOT RECIEVE THE SPIRIT WITH MEASURE BUT THE FULLNESS OF THE SPIRIT.ROMANS8:17 SAYS WE R JOIN-HEIRS WITH CHRIST WE CAN HAVE THE FULLNESS OF THE SPIRIT.REMEMBES WE R SEALED WITH THE SPIRIT UNLIKE THOSE OF THE OLD TESTAMENT WHO RECIEVED THE SPIRIT WITH MEASURE.7 SPIRITS OF GOD IS THE FULLNESS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN YOUR LIFE. *

* DIGOUT Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DIGOUT

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits