Subject: *Do You Believe In Love?*
Replies: 9 Views: 556

6j0 28.06.10 - 05:39pm
Do You Believe In Love?

MATTHEW 5:44 NKJ
44 But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse
you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who
spitefully use you and persecute you,

Most people believe in force: guns and armies.

Most people believe in money: financial power.

Many people believe in education, that If we just educate
people enough we can change the world.

Hardly anyone seems to believe in the power of love to change
things. No one seems to think it would do any good to turn the
other cheek.

Jesus didn't tell us to turn the other cheek just so we could
get beat up more. Jesus believes in the power of love. Jesus
believes that evil can be overcome with good.

ROMANS 12:20-21 NKJ
20 Therefore If your enemy is hungry, feed him; If he is
thirsty, give him a drink; For in so doing you will heap coals
of fire on his head.
21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

God still believes in the power of love. He believes that if
you love enough, and for long enough, people will finally come
to their senses and respond to that love.

JOHN 13:34-35 NIV
34 A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved
you, so you must love one another.
35 By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you
love one another.

Jesus said the mark of His believers would be their love. Where
did we go wrong?

SAY THIS: Lord, help me to believe in love, and to act in love.

jewely31 14.07.10 - 03:37pm
Amen! I do believed in Love.
John 3:16 the greatest Love of all times. God bless u bro. 6j0 *

light877 1.04.11 - 10:00pm
amen.I believe inlove,Iam a result of love.God was compelled by His undying love to give His only begotten.Love was the result of Jesus obedience,He did'nt complain about how He was going to suffer but radther was filled with joy for He knew that by accepting Him or believing in Him we will be alive in God and be positioned right with Him.We are the treasure to Him,that's one of the reason He created us according to His image and likeness.He loves you and me and teaches us to give His unconditional love to others.Love covers multitude of sins with love lives can be changed. *

6j0 1.04.11 - 10:02pm
WOW! Light u got the perfect name. . . . Let it shine sister! . . Amen!clap3.GIF *

tsi 2.04.11 - 08:56am
Human love is often expressed rather than practiced. We can all love, but our love isn't true 1John 3:18 & 4:7-12 *

6j0 2.04.11 - 10:09am
tsi so so true! . . Without the heart2.GIF of GOD, . . There is NO true heart2.GIF

Amen! clap3.GIF *

light877 3.04.11 - 08:30am
Roman5:5 says the love of God was shed abroad by the Holy Spirit in our hearts.I spent 22 years decieving myself thnking I can love,no I knew no love bt when it pleased God who separated me from my mother's womb and have revealed His grace and love to me that was then I knew what love really is.Love people comfuse it with lust.Love is not in words bt in action,can be proven nt.God proved His love when He gave His Son to be slain 4 me and u and Jesus did prove His unconditional love towards us.He gave His love 4 me and u that was love in actin.Love is willing to sacrifice somethg in exchange for samthng.We are bought by His love,nt with gold and silver that perishes,money and other material thngs cannot buy love if that was da case God owns gold and silver,He would have bought us by gold,silver,diamond and money bt gave His Son 2 4 us to b free from slavery of sin.There is no greater love than that. *

light877 3.04.11 - 08:33am
correction.He gave His life 4 u and me and bought us by His blood nt love. *

light877 4.04.11 - 06:47am
When my Lord,the Saviour of my body and soul was on the cross He cried out loud it is finished,He paid da full price,the hindrance or da wall btween men and God o separation btwn men and God was finished by Him.That is why He says Iam the way.I do believe inlove 4 God who is LOVE gave His Son Jesus 2 die 4 u n me dat was Love in action.I believe in Gods love.Paul prayed that we may b grounded n rooted inlove.The love of God is beyond human reasoning n requires revealation frm da Spirit.I do blv in His love 4 He is da same yesterdae,2dae n 4ever dat is He doesnt change.His love is real and thank Him 4 His love.People confuse love wid l*st or like.Like n love r nt da samethng,like can change anytime.Lets say i love sam1 becoz he gv money bt when he stops dat what I called love with fade,dat was nt love at all.Love doesnt hv conditions,nt in feelings bt in action n can be proven.Love is a compelling force,the working power inside u.True love covers ur mistakes doesnt look at what u didnt do ryt bt at what it can do do 4 u.We were all sinners bt thou we were enermies of God Christ died 4 us.Dat was true love.True love meets da need,saves,sacrifised samthng 4 samthng.Thank u.That's da love I believe in.Love dat nothng can change it.God's love doesnt change we do sin,say terrible thngs,do frightening thngs His love remain da same.Oh what a God who loves n doesnt judge u 4 ur mistakes bt willing 2 correct u and 4gv u inlove. *

* DIGOUT Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DIGOUT

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Create Your Own App Store