Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DIGOUT - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DIGOUT > Topics

Subject: Updats Earthquakes/Wind/Floods
Replies: 15 Views: 1206

6j0 12.06.10 - 12:49pm
K85SVGvO93siBXB4BF3U.jpg fHaL06NNalY5Gst61pQT.jpgIf time allow me, i will give updates on this prophecy of Christ. *

6j0 12.06.10 - 01:22pm
We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. (2 Peter 1:19-21). *

6j0 12.06.10 - 03:50pm
And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and EARTHQUAKES, in divers places. All these are the beginning of SORROWS. (Matthew 24:6-8). *

6j0 12.06.10 - 11:03pm
QOS7qBMS8FG6PR1i0Icv.jpg *

6j0 12.06.10 - 11:21pm
v45BijxFQlcqF3Pi373c.jpg *

6j0 12.06.10 - 11:23pm
Prophecy Sign: Luke 21:11 Jesus tells us to watch for the following signs. And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. Luke 21:25 Jesus also informs us to watch for the roaring seas and waves. The news on the tropical storm Agatha reported the floods from this storm have killed 150 people. Not only did this storm cause the roaring of the seas and waves it brought one of the most fearful sights Guatemala has ever seen. The floods caused a giant sinkhole in Guatemala City. The photo below is a real photo and I pray as you view this sinkhole you will remember what Jesus has told you. Flooding opens up sinkholes in Guatemala City http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/06/01/2010-06-01_massive_sinkhole_swa11ows_building_in_guatemala_city_in_wake_of_tropical_storm_a.html News relating to the new hurricane season and oil spill in the gulf. Prophecy Sign: Revelation 7: 15-17 states the following: Therefore, they are before the throne of God and serve him day and night in his temple; and he who sits on the throne will spread his tent over them. Never again will they hunger; never again will they thirst. The sun will not beat upon them, nor any scorching heat. For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; he will lead them to springs of living water. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes. Revelation 16: 8-9 states, And I heard the altar respond: Yes, Lord God Almighty, true and just are your judgments. The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was given power to scorch people with fire. They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him. Two days ago I posted a report giving you information India had broken heat records. The following is a quote from that report, Death toll expected to rise as India faces record temperatures of up to 122F There are serious warnings going out telling us that many parts of the world will be facing even worse drought conditions than they are going through right now. China and India are two of the nations with the most people and will the most serious problems with drought, intense heat, and massaive waer shortages. I quote, Nineteen hundred miles away, near Xi'an in central China, power-plant worker Zhou Jie stands on the mostly dry bed of the Wei River, remembering when he used to fish there before pollution made the catch inedible. Dagar and Zhou show the daily struggle with tainted or inadequate water in India and China, a growing shortage that the World Bank says will hamper growth in the two countries. It also is pitting water-intensive businesses such as Intel Corp.'s China unit and bottling plants of Coca-Cola Co. against growing urban use and the 1.6 billion people in China and India who rely on farming for a living. Water will become the next big power, not only in China but the whole world, Li Haifeng, vice president at sewage-treatment company Beijing Enterprises Water Group, said in a telephone interview. Wars may start over the scarcity of water. http://arabnews.com/world/article59644.ece Below is more evidence that we are witnessing hotter temperatures. May 17, 2010 The combined global land and ocean surface temperature was the warmest on record for both April and for the period from January-April, according to NOAA. Additionally, last months average ocean surface temperature was the warmest on record for any April, and the global land surface temperature was the third warmest on record. http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories2010/20100517_globalstats.html Prophecy Sign: For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me (Matthew 24:9). We have knowledge from Christ that in the last days we would be fighting against Satan. Satan has been attacking the Lords Church and the Devil uses the unbelievers to carry out his work. In the report and video below you will learn that this time Satans forces have moved against another cross. I quote, Why are crosses across the country finding themselves in the crosshairs? The mount soledad cross in san diego, the mojave desert cross and now Bald Cross of Peace in Illinois. The Illinois cross was built in 1963, it's eleven stories tall and was made with 650 porcelain panels. Over the years, the weather has damaged or destroyed many of those panels. Satan hates the cross because it was at the cross that Jesus took back the Earth and gave us a chance at eternal life again. The cross is what is going to send the Antichrist, the false prophet, and Satan to everlasting torment in the lake of fire. Anyone who refuses the work Jesus did at the cross will also end up in this lake of fire. Satan hates God and he is working in these last days to destroy as many people as he can before Jesus Christ returns to take His rightful place as King of Kings in Jerusalem. If you read the news you will see attacks on the Church have been stepping up. This is because we are getting closer to the seven year tribulation. If you miss the rapture of the Lords Church you will learn the meaning of this verse first hand. I quote again, Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me Once all the believers are gone at the rapture many will come to Christ as they remember what they were warned prior to the rapture. The people Jesus is speaking about in the above verse are those people who will decide to die rather than take the mark of the beast. Here is the bottom line. The spiritual warfare is stepping up and the line in the sand has been drawn. The world is going to demand to know what side of the line you belong to, Christ or Antichrist? I pray to the Lord that my work for Jesus will need up leading you to Jesus and many will give their lives over to Christ before He removes His Church . http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/05/28/bald- -cross-of-peace-in-illinois/ Satan is working over time trying to toss Jesus Christ out of as many places as he can. Here is another example of the spiritual warfare. BRIDGEPORT, Conn.-- A federal judge has ruled two Connecticut public high schools can't hold their graduations inside a church because that would be an unconstitutional endor t of religion. U.S. District Court Judge Janet Hall made the ruling Monday in the case of Enfield High School and Enrico Fermi High School, both in Enfield. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/05/31/conn-town-hold-graduations-church-judge-rules/ *

6j0 12.06.10 - 11:37pm
Prophecy Sign: Part of Matthew 24:7 is a warning to watch for many earthquakes. Here is the am report on quakes that have hit already. MAG UTC DATE-TIME y/m/d h:m:s LAT deg LON deg DEPTH km Region MAP 5.7 2010/06/02 01:49:08 -57.375 -26.639 155.8 SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS REGION MAP 5.1 2010/06/02 01:01:49 4.315 126.876 45.5 KEPULAUAN TALAUD, INDONESIA http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_big.php It is my prayer that my work for Jesus has guided you to accept Christ as your Savior. If this is the case, you can begin your new walk by saying this prayer. Notice I said begins your walk. Once you make a commitment to Christ pour out your heart to Him and let Him help you grow in His ways. Seek out a Church where they teach the entire Bible, and join in the Lords fellowship. We are much to close to the Lords second coming to be a lukewarm Christian. Heavenly Father, have mercy on me, a sinner. I believe in you and that youre Word is true. I believe and accept Jesus Christ as the Son of the living God, and that he died on the cross so that I may now have forgiveness from my sins and have eternal life in the Name of my Savior Jesus Christ. I know that without you in my heart my life is meaningless and I am without hope and would be cast into hell. I believe in my heart that you, Lord God, raised Jesus from the dead, and Jesus is alive and waiting to come back for all who have abided in Him. Please, Jesus, forgive me, for every sin I have ever committed, past, present, and even future. Please, Lord Jesus, forgive me and come into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior today. I need you to be my Father and my Lord. I give you my life and ask you to take full control from this moment on. I do repent of all my sins, and I ask you Lord to help me become a good and faithful servant. I thank you for adding my name into your Book of Life. I know this is the first step in our new relationship, and I ask you now Jesus to teach me the way to live my life for you, and please help and guide me so I will abide in you from this day forward. I now ask you to direct me to a fellowship where I may begin to grow in you. In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen. *

6j0 13.06.10 - 12:11am
. Prophecy Sign: Are you seeing the number of earthquakes that have hit during 2010? Last week I posted information showing more earthquakes are being recorded than in previous years. I for one believe in what Jesus stated in both Matthew 24: 7 when He warned we would see many earthquakes at the same time as all the other signs were taking place. This past weekend alone we witnessed some pretty big quakes. MAG UTC DATE-TIME y/m/d h:m:s LAT deg LON deg DEPTH km Region MAP 5.6 2010/06/01 16:47:32 -17.838 169.114 41.8 VANUATU MAP 5.3 2010/06/01 16:05:29 -36.817 -73.492 9.6 OFFS BIO-BIO, CHILE MAP 6.1 2010/06/01 03:26:18 9.350 -84.281 29.3 COSTA RICA MAP 6.4 2010/05/31 19:51:49 11.119 93.698 127.7 ANDAMAN ISLANDS, INDIA REGION MAP 6.0 2010/05/31 10:16:03 6.925 123.995 33.0 MORO GULF, MINDANAO, PHILIPPINES *

6j0 15.06.10 - 05:54pm
Prophecy Sign: There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the
earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing

of the sea. Beside many earthquakes the Lord in Luke 21:25 also warned us

to focus on what would happen to the sun in the last days. I thank you
will find this next report real interesting. The headline to the report is

entitled: A Massive Solar Storm Could Cause Damages 20 Times The Cost Of
Hurricane Katrina Please watch video below.

What is happening on the Gulf Coast with the BP oil spill.

Prophecy Sign: Look at how many good size earthquakes took place in just a

two day period. Earthquakes are one of the last days signs. In Matthew
24:7 Jesus warned their would be many earthquakes.

MAG
UTC DATE-TIME
y/m/d h:m:s
LAT
deg
LON
deg
DEPTH
km
Region

MAP
2010/06/13 22:22:58
KEPULAUAN TALAUD, INDONESIA

MAP
2010/06/13 17:51:25
EASTERN NEW GUINEA REG, PAPUA NEW GUINEA

MAP
2010/06/13 13:43:04
ALASKA PENINSULA

MAP
2010/06/13 12:13:25
LAKE VICTORIA REGION, KENYA

MAP
2010/06/13 07:05:37
NICOBAR ISLANDS, INDIA REGION

MAP
2010/06/13 06:26:05

MAP
2010/06/13 04:01:07

MAP
2010/06/13 03:32:55
NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

MAP
2010/06/13 02:20:24
COCHABAMBA, BOLIVIA

MAP
2010/06/12 22:44:41

MAP
2010/06/12 22:41:29
SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS

MAP
2010/06/12 19:26:50

MAP
2010/06/12 15:56:54
ALASKA PENINSULA

MAP
2010/06/12 15:44:57
RYUKYU ISLANDS, JAPAN

MAP
2010/06/12 13:36:40
SOUTHERN SUMATRA, INDONESIA

MAP
2010/06/12 03:51:56
ATACAMA, CHILE

MAP
2010/06/12 03:50:00
MINAHASA, SULAWESI, INDONESIA

MAP
2010/06/12 02:21:23

SOUTHEAST OF THE LOYALTY ISLANDS

6j0 19.06.10 - 01:19pm
. Prophecy Sign: A few days ago I covered the sign of pestilence from Luke
21: 11 There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in
various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven. Last year

I warned you to keep your eyes on the news because you will begin to see
more reports about pestilences. This of course is the plagues of insects
eating up crops. A few days ago I reported on what is about to happen in
Australia with the worst locust plague in more than two decades. Yesterday

I spoke with a Christian Brother who lives in Wyoming and he told me they
are facing the same type of problem only with grasshoppers.

NEWCASTLE, Wyo. - Grasshopper infestations have taken on mythic tones here

on the arid prairie of northeastern Wyoming they blanket highways, eat
T-shirts off clotheslines and devour nearly every scr*p of vegetation on
ranches and farms. The myth may come closer to reality this summer than at

any time in decades in several states in the West and the Plains. A federal

survey of farm areas taken last fall found high numbers of adult
grasshoppers in parts of Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota, North Dakota,
Nebraska and Idaho. Each female lays hundreds of eggs so that high count
could turn into costly grasshopper infestations this summer.
60 miles a day no problem
Making matters worse is the prevalence of migratory species in the latest
surveys insects that can fly 60 miles in a day. The Wyoming acreage
infested with 15 or more grasshoppers per square yard increased more than
10-fold from 2008 to 2.9 million acres last summer, according to federal
surveys. Regionwide, surveys predict at least 48 million acres of
outbreak-level infestation this summer. In some states, we may see some
of the most severe grasshopper outbreaks that we've seen in nearly 30
years, said Charles Brown, the national grasshopper suppression program
manager at the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Animal and Plant Health
Inspection Service.
Jesus in the Book of Revelation warned us that food was going to be a major

problem during the seven year tribulation. We know this to be true from
Revelation 6:6 where we see people working all day long for a handful of
wheat or barley. Between the wars, droughts, lack of water, and pestilence

there is going to be very little food left during the tribulation. What
you are seeing showing up in the news now is only a prelude to things to
come. What we are witnessing here are the birth pains as Christ warned.
Since birth pains only get worse you can expect to see even more news like

these Locusts and grasshopper plagues.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36074471/
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601109&sid=akAvVlySrRik
Prophecy Sign: The Lord told us to expect major storms we know this from
Luke 21:25 where Jesus tells us to watch for the roaring seas and waves.
At least 16 people were killed and dozens more were unaccounted for after

flash floods raged through campgrounds in western Arkansas early Friday
morning. As many as 300 people, including families with vehicles and
off-road backpackers, may have been camping along the Caddo and Little
Missouri Rivers as waters surged by 20 feet between midnight and dawn,
according to Red Cross and state emergency officials. Terrified families
tried to outrace the churning, swiftly rising water, some fleeing up
hillsides as tents vanished, recreational vehicles flipped over and rental

cabins were demolished. In another report we are told Campers would have

been told about a flash flood watch posted at midday Thursday, but the
flood arrived after 2 a.m. Friday when many were asleep. At times, the
Little Missouri River rose eight feet per hours.
The same type of thing just happen in France. The death toll from flash
floods in southern France has risen to 20, while authorities near the
country's Mediterranean coast continue to search for bodies. After two days

of flooding, a fresh round of rainfall early Thursday brought waters to
about one-half meter high in France's southern Var region. At least 25,000

homes were without electricity in what French Interior Minister Brice
Hortefeux called an unprecedented catastrophe.
I noticed in another report it said, The worst rains in nearly 200 years

wreaked havoc on southeastern France in recent days turning deadly.
Torrents of flooding water more than 6 feet deep were unleashed accounting

for 22 deaths with more missing It has been a fact that each year we are

reading news telling us about the worse storms in 50, 100, or 200 years.
Anyone who has been following these reports can identify the birth pains
with no problem. If this is your first time to my site I refer to the
birth pain Jesus speaks to us about in Mark 13:8. Nation will rise against

nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in various
places, and famines. These are the beginning of birth pains.
http://www.examiner.com/x-25803-Natural-Disasters-Examiner~y2010m6d17-Death-toll-in-France-flooding-grows-to-22-as-region-sees-worst-flooding-in-200-years

6j0 19.06.10 - 01:22pm
Prophecy Sign: In Luke 21:25 Jesus also points to signs in the sun. There

will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in

anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. Many people

are now watching another factor that could play havoc on the global economy

and it has to do with the sun. I dont think it is a coincidence that we
are seeing all these events taking place all at the same time. Read the
report below and I will connect the dots.
Britain could face widespread power blackouts and be left without critical

communication signals for long periods of time, after the earth is *it by a

once-in-a-generation space storm, Nasa has warned. National power grids
could overheat and air travel severely disrupted while electronic items,
navigation devices and major satellites could stop working after the Sun
reaches its maximum power in a few years. Senior space agency scientists
believe the Earth will be hit with unprecedented levels of magnetic energy

from solar flares after the Sun wakes from a deep slumber sometime around

2013, The Daily Telegraph can disclose. In a new warning, Nasa said the
super storm would hit like a bolt of lightning and could cause
catastrophic consequences for the worlds health, emergency services and
national security unless precautions are taken. Scientists believe it could

damage everything from emergency services systems, hospital equipment,
banking systems and air traffic control devices, through to everyday
items such as home computers, iPods and Sat Navs
At this point in time many nations are on the verge of collapsing over
their debt and failing economies. All we need to a few things to go wrong

and it will push the collapse that will at the end of the day force the
Antichrist to power. Since our generation is so connected to the Net and
most of the banking in the world is done electronically, what do you think

would happen if the space storm did last two months and it cut off banking

electronically? It would be a disaster that could push the fragile global

economy over the edge. Considering the fact that Jesus told us to watch
for signs from the sun, I think it very possible that this storm will be
worse than most think.
Dr. Fisher address this issue in this report and I quote, Dr Fisher, a
Nasa scientist for 20 years, said these two events would combine in 2013 to

produce huge levels of radiation. He said large swathes of the world could

face being without power for several months, although he admitted that was

unlikely. A more likely scenario was that large areas, including northern
Europe and Britain which have fragile power grids, would be without power

and access to electronic devices for hours, possibly even days. He said
preparations were similar to those in a hurricane season, where authorities

knew a problem was imminent but did not know how serious it would be. I
think the issue is now that modern society is so dependant on electronics,

mobile phones and satellites, much more so than the last time this
occurred, he said. There is a severe economic impact from this. We take
it very seriously. The economic impact could be like a large, major
hurricane or storm. Could this be one of the birth pains that will be
worse than even Dr. Fisher thinks? We are going to find out soon that is
for sure.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/7819201/Nasa-warns-solar-flares-from-huge-space-storm-will-cause-devastation.html

6j0 19.06.10 - 01:29pm
.. Prophecy Sign: Matthew 24:7 Many earthquakes-Luke 21:11 great
earthquakes. Take a look at what has happen in the past few days.

MAP
2010/06/17 16:35:33
SULAWESI, INDONESIA

MAP
2010/06/17 13:06:46
SOUTH OF THE KERMADEC ISLANDS

MAP
2010/06/17 11:30:28
OWEN FRACTURE ZONE REGION

MAP
2010/06/16 12:24:43
HALMAHERA, INDONESIA

MAP
2010/06/16 07:50:46
ANDAMAN ISLANDS, INDIA REGION

MAP
2010/06/16 03:58:11
NEAR THE NORTH COAST OF PAPUA, INDONESIA

MAP
2010/06/16 03:56:08
ANDREANOF ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN IS., ALASKA

MAP
2010/06/16 03:38:15

MAP
2010/06/16 03:33:59
OFF THE COAST OF SOUTHEASTERN ALASKA

MAP
2010/06/16 03:16:28

MAP
2010/06/16 03:06:03

MAP
2010/06/16 02:47:26
SOLOMON ISLANDS

MAP
2010/06/16 00:53:01
SULAWESI, INDONESIA

MAP
2010/06/16 00:04:53
BANDA SEA

MAP
2010/06/15 23:24:29

MAP
2010/06/15 22:06:57
SCOTIA SEA

MAP
2010/06/15 04:26:58
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

MAP
2010/06/15 00:31:20
TAIWAN

MAP
2010/06/13 22:22:58
KEPULAUAN TALAUD, INDONESIA

MAP
2010/06/13 17:51:25
EASTERN NEW GUINEA REG, PAPUA NEW GUINEA

MAP
2010/06/13 12:13:25
LAKE VICTORIA REGION, KENYA

MAP
2010/06/13 07:05:37

MAP
2010/06/13 06:26:05

MAP
2010/06/13 04:01:07

MAP
2010/06/13 03:32:59
NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

MAP
2010/06/13 02:20:24
COCHABAMBA, BOLIVIA

MAP
2010/06/12 22:44:41

MAP
2010/06/12 22:41:30
SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS

MAP
2010/06/12 19:26:50

MAP
2010/06/12 15:56:54
ALASKA PENINSULA

MAP
2010/06/12 15:44:57
RYUKYU ISLANDS, JAPAN

MAP
2010/06/12 13:36:40
SOUTHERN SUMATRA, INDONESIA

MAP
2010/06/12 03:51:56
ATACAMA, CHILE

MAP
2010/06/12 03:50:00
MINAHASA, SULAWESI, INDONESIA

MAP
2010/06/12 02:21:23
SOUTHEAST OF THE LOYALTY ISLANDS

MAP
2010/06/11 20:55:03
SOUTH OF THE FIJI ISLANDS

MAP
2010/06/11 16:58:40
BONIN ISLANDS, JAPAN REGION

MAP
2010/06/11 16:37:53
BONIN ISLANDS, JAPAN REGION

MAP
2010/06/11 12:40:20
SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN

MAP
2010/06/11 08:54:15
LIBERTADOR O'HIGGINS, CHILE

MAP
2010/06/11 02:25:15

6j0 20.06.10 - 01:10pm
Prophecy Sign: Matthew 24:7 we see the sign of many earthquakes. Here is
news about a 6.3 quakes. TOKYO (AP) An earthquake with a magnitude of
6.3 has rattled northern Japan. The Japan Meteorological Agency said there

was no danger of a tsunami. The quake occurred off the coast of the
northern main island of Hokkaido at a depth of 6.2 miles (10 kilometers) at

11:23 a.m. Friday (0223 GMT). The epicenter was about 280 kilometers (174
miles) east of Hokkaido.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/06/17/quake-magnitude-rattles-northern-japan-tsunami-danger/

6j0 20.06.10 - 01:12pm
: Prophecy Sign: Did Jesus tell us that nations would have complex problems

do to the roaring sea and waves. Look at what Jesus stated in Luke 21:25.

There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will

be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. So far

this year has caused many nations to face much anguish and complex problems

over huge storms that have caused the roaring of sea and waves as Christ
warned. Take a look at what is going on in China. I quote, BEIJING - The

death toll from flooding this week in southern China rose to 90 Sa ay,
and 1.4 million people were evacuated as the inundated region prepared for

more heavy storms. As of 8 a.m. Sa ay, 5.5 million people had been
affected by flooding including injuries sustained and property losses
incurred, an official at the flood control office said. He would not give
his name, as is common with Chinese officials. Do you think taking care
of 5.5 million people after a major storm isnt a complex problem? These
signs are only a preview of what is coming. Go back and look at Mark 13: 8

again where Christ told us the last days signs would come at us a birth
pains. Get ready for even more intense storms.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37781253/ns/weather/

6j0 19.07.10 - 07:03pm
... Prophecy Signs Matthew 24:7 many earthquakes
3 sizeable earthquakes this morning within an hour of each other.

MAP 7.3 2010/07/18 13:35:03 -6.019 150.497 57.6 NEW BRITAIN REGION,
PAPUA NEW GUINEA

MAP 6.9 2010/07/18 13:04:13 -6.116 150.522 57.5 NEW BRITAIN REGION,
PAPUA NEW GUINEA

MAP 5.1 2010/07/18 13:03:25 24.031 122.439 27.2 TAIWAN REGION

MAP 6.7 2010/07/18 05:56:44 52.861 -169.839 10.0 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN

ISLANDS, ALASKA

6j0 21.07.10 - 06:59pm
Prophecy Signs: Matthew 24:7 Many earthquakes and Luke 21:11 great
earthquakes. Ezekiel 38:19-20 Says, In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare

that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel.

The fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the beasts of the field, every
creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the

earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the
cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground.

Isaiah 24:20 also tells us The earth shall reel to and fro like a
drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression
thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

Several earthquakes, the largest with a magnitude of 5.8, struck southern

Iran near its Gulf coast early on Wednesday, the country's seismological
center said, but state media said there was no word of any casualties. The

center reported a series of quakes measuring 5.8, 5.2, 4.1 and 3.9 in a
sparsely populated southern region. No reports of possible casualties have

been received yet, Iranian state television said. The U.S. Geological
Survey said the first and largest quake was very shallow, with a verified
epicenter only 6.2 miles deep. It was located 55 miles southwest of Lar,
close to the southern coast.
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE66J5VS20100720

MAP
2010/07/20 21:19:23