Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DIGOUT - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DIGOUT > Topics

Subject: ENCOUNTERS with Angels!
Replies: 21 Views: 1964

endtimes 10/23/2006 - 11:49:02
The following is extracts from a website at http://www.leaderu.com ANGELS: THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY by Sue Bohlin *

endtimes 10/24/2006 - 12:00:29
In 1944, the penniless wife of a pastor and evangelist in Switzerland, Susie Ware prayed, ' God, i need five pounds of potatoes, two pounds of pastry flour, apples, pears, a cauliflower, carrots, veal cutlets for Sa ay, and beef for Sunday' *

endtimes 10/24/2006 - 12:10:59
A few hours later someone knocked on the door, and there was a young man carrying a basket, who said- 'Mrs. Ware, i an bringing what you asked for' *

endtimes 10/24/2006 - 9:41:18
It was precisely what she prayed for - down to the exact brand of pastry flour she wanted. The young man slipped away, and even though Rev. and Mrs. Ware watched bt the window to their building, the man never exited. He just disappeared. *

endtimes 10/24/2006 - 9:54:33
This world is a dangerous place, and angels can provide supernatural protection. Daniel 6 tells the story of how an angel shut the mouths of the lions when he was thrown into their den. - A young lady named Myra worked in the inner-city ministry of Teen Challenge in Philadelphia. One neighborhood gang liked 2 terrorise anyone who tried to enter the Teen Challenge building, and they harassed Myra as well. One night, when she was alone in the building with the ing on the door, she felt she should *

endtimes 10/24/2006 - 10:18:31
continue to try to reach out to them with the gospel of Jesus. As she opened the door, she breathed a prayer for protection. The boys suddenly stopped their shouting, looked at each other, turned and left quietly. Myra had no idea why. Later on,as the staff people were abler to build relationships with the gang members, the ministry director asked them why they dropped their threats against Myra and left her alone that night. *

endtimes 10/24/2006 - 10:25:38
One young man spoke ur saying, ' We wouldn't dare touch her after her boyfriend showed up, That dude had to be seven feet tall. ' *

endtimes 10/24/2006 - 10:35:53
The director said, ' I didn't know Myra had a boyfriend. But at any rate, she was here alone that night. ' *

endtimes 10/24/2006 - 10:40:38
Another gang member insisted, 'No, we saw him. He was right behind her, big as life in his classy white suit.' *

endtimes 11/15/2006 - 10:52:24
Another young woman walking home frm work in Brooklyn had to in past a young man loitering against a building. She was fearful; there had been muggings in the area recently, and she prayed for protection. She had to in right by him, and although she could feel him watching her, he didn't move. A short time after she reached home, she heard sirens and saw police lights. The next day her neighbor told her someone had been raped, in the same place and just after she had passed by the young man. *

endtimes 11/15/2006 - 11:16:08
She wondered if the man she'd passed was the , because if it were, she could identify him. She called the police and discovered they had a suspect in custody. She identified him in a lineup and asked the policeman, 'Why didn't if attach me? I was just as vulnerable as the next woman who came along.' *

endtimes 11/15/2006 - 11:20:30
The policeman was curious too, so he described the woman and asked the suspect about her. He said, ' i remember her. But why would i have bothered her? She was walking down the street with two big guys, one on either side of her.' *

bull89 3/28/2007 - 5:25:16
This stories is realy awsome! Prais the Lord Jesus *

6j0 4.06.11 - 11:29am
clapping.GIF Awesome Story my Sweetheart!! WOW!!

'

hug.GIF *

amazn1 7.09.11 - 10:47am
Thank you for these stories of proof of our guardian angels! Praise and love for God *

endtimes 8.09.11 - 04:10pm
awesome angel3.GIF *

6j0 8.09.11 - 05:50pm
Praise The Lord Of Hosts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clapping.GIF

AMEN! pray.GIF

bow.GIF *

endtimes 8.09.11 - 08:33pm
love u my special angel... angel3.GIF *

6j0 8.09.11 - 08:38pm
love2.GIF YOU 2 MY AWESOME SPECIAL ANGEL, SEND FROM GOD ALMIGHTY! angel3.GIF *

shamaras 7.11.11 - 03:33pm
Ephesians 6:11-19 Put on the whole Armour of GOD. ***It is more important then you realize. He says to literaly stand up and physicaly put it on. Bend down as you put on your shoes say I shod my feet **So on you get the idea. He says to do this for your protection and warfare my brothers and sisters i will tell you is truely a battle every second of every day. So put on your armour. Call down the angels of protection and get ready for your day. *Soldier of GOD Ministry and Meals. Shamara Simpson *

shamaras 7.11.11 - 03:45pm
2 timothy 2:3 thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of JESUS CHRIST. No man that warreth entangles himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please HIM who hath chosen him to be a soldier. **** this means if you live for CHRIST JESUS then you except the helper HOLY SPIRIT to come within to help you and guide you through both the physical and the Spiritual realm. The battle began when you excepted to fight the good fight. So stand therefore. Call down angels of protection. Cast out spiritual wickedness, prin lities, and and the wiles of the devil. Prayer and supplication in the Spirit. Amen take up your armour and lets go. *

shamaras 7.11.11 - 03:55pm
In 2001 I seen JESUS CHRIST our SAVIOR. I was suppose to go to church with a friend and didn't. A half hour later i fell 3 and a half feet landing on my knees crushing my right knee. There was nothing left of my knee. I sent my son to church to get a ride to hospital he brought back a paster Ben Barker who prayed for me. He grabbed my hand placed it on knee and I felt father GOD reconstruct my knee back to normal. I got up and walked to church when I got home JESUS stood in the doorway and saidIt only hurt for a moment. He had a lamb on HIS shoulders. HE was carring me back to ABBA FATHER, PAPA FATHER GOD. IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!! *

* DIGOUT Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DIGOUT

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits