Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DIGOUT - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DIGOUT > Topics

Subject: CAN GOD & JESUS ENTER OUR BODY
Replies: 35 Views: 6091

6j0 30.12.07 - 10:35am
PLEASE READ ALL THE POSTS TO UNDERSTAND THIS QUESTION, AND SEE FOR YOUR SELFS HOW SATAN CAN TWIST THE WORD OF GOD!! ITS SHOKING shock.GIF *

brandts 30.12.07 - 11:41am
Where is Jesus Christ now *

endtimes 30.12.07 - 11:53am
Jesus Christ is in heaven, seated at the right hand of God, Jesus said in John, He went to prepare a place for us, that in HIS FATHER'S HOUSE are many mansions. I am traveling now nd my bible is packed in, so i cant quote out of script. now, bt will l8ter. He also said that where He goes, we cannot go now.GIF but that He will return and take us with Him. Gods SPIRIT IS EVERYWHERE, even in the smallest atom, He is omnipresent, omniscient, meaning His precence is nt limited to space, earth or time. *

serfie 30.12.07 - 12:59pm
Will you believe me If I tell you that God, Christ, and the Holy Spirit made there home withim man?IM A OLD APOSTOLIC. *

6j0 30.12.07 - 01:04pm
Jn.14:2 In my FATHER's house are MANY MANSIONS: if it were NOT SO, I would told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 4. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I WILL COME AGAIN, AND RECEIVE YOU UNTO MYSELF: THAT WHERE I AM, THERE YE MAY BE ALSO. *

endtimes 30.12.07 - 01:06pm
serfie, with all due respect, i only believe what the bible says, no need for you to tell me what the bible already says. *

6j0 30.12.07 - 01:23pm
Serfie read what JESUS tell u.
LUK.22:67-69.

Art thou the CHRIST?? Tell us. And HE said unto them (you) IF I TELL YOU, YE WILL NOT BELIEVE:

68. AND IF I ALSO ASK YOU, YE WILL NOT ANSWER ME, NOR LET ME GO.

69. HEREAFTER SHALL THE SON OF MAN SIT ON THE RIGHT HAND OF THE POWER OF GOD.(in the sky

6j0 30.12.07 - 01:40pm
Where is this mansions JESUS was talking about? REV.21:10 And HE carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain and shewed me that GREAT CITY, THE HOLY JERUSALEM, DESCENDING ''OUT OF HEAVEN FROM GOD'' (heaven not in the OAC. but from the sky) THIS IS WHERE CHRIST IS WITH GOD. *

n1ck 31.12.07 - 07:48am
6j0, Endtimes, you have hit the nail square on the head here. Well done, you have shown us beyond a shadow of a doubt, using just the Word of God, that the Lord Jesus Christ is yet to come for his church, and that He is in heaven preparing a place for us. Nice work! God bless you! *

6j0 31.12.07 - 08:03am
thank_you.GIF n1ck! God bless u brother.nod.GIF *

serfie 31.12.07 - 04:22pm
Job 19:26 Psa 81:9 Psa 115:3 1Co14:25 1Co 15:28 2Co 6:16 Gal 1:24 Eph 4:6 Col 1:27 1Jo 4:4 1Jo 4:12 here are sum verses that say God, and Christ ARE within man. I have more but then I would have to type, Edit copy paist works well on PC. Congrads 6J0 on Digout being no 1. Im happy 4 you *

6j0 31.12.07 - 06:34pm
Thnx serfie for congratulate me to be 1st in the christian groups. Show me there is something good in u.deal2.GIF thank_you.GIF *

6j0 31.12.07 - 06:54pm
Serfie i jst want to see if i understand u correct. 1 JN.4:2 and 2 JN.1:7 said .....JESUS CHRIST is come IN the flesh is of GOD. Do the OAC believe that ths mean that JESUS enter the flesh of man? (IN THE FLESH.) and not HE CAME IN THE FLESH FROM THE SKY? *

endtimes 31.12.07 - 07:45pm
I dont think its that hard to understand that God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit is ONE, and as i said earlier, God is not limited to time or space, He is [b]OMNIPRESENT and OMNISCIENT. But, to redeem man, God had to sent THE SON in FLESH and Jesus was then born of a virgin conceived supernaturally. Jesus was man, and had a body. One of the purposes Jesus had to come in flesh, was to conquer death itself through His resserection. He was the firstfruit of death, because unlike Lazarus, who had to die twice, Jesus was raised in His glorified body who can never die again, so that we can also be raised like Jesus in our glorified bodies. The person Jesus, who was raised, will return, but His Spirit was sent to indwell man as seen in acts. The Spirit of God consisting of the 3 which is the Father, Son and Spirit, but not yet in man in all its fullness and glory. The trinity of God or Godhead co-exists with one another. *

6j0 31.12.07 - 08:04pm
Amen endtimes! Which i can get a answer from the OAC if they understand the words JESUS CAME IN THE FLESH, that they understand it JESUS CAME IN enter.GIF THERE FLESHLY BODY. *

6j0 31.12.07 - 08:15pm
Serfie did u read that verses? Wow! Let me show some of it.JOB.19:26 talk al bodies go to the grave. PS.81:9 talk of idols. PS.115:3 IN HEAVENS.(sky) NOT THAT GOD IS IN US. hehe.GIF O YOU R SOO CUTE! Hahaha! *

endtimes 31.12.07 - 09:07pm
6j0, hulle glo dat Jesus gekom het in hulle elkeen se vlees, dis waarom hulle glo God is in die mens, dis hoekom hulle glo hulle gaan na hulle god toe in die priester, wat dan spreekwoordelik hulle god geword het. Sy woord is ja en amen. *

6j0 31.12.07 - 09:34pm
YEAH! Tnx! Jy weet endtimes omdat ek die vraag gevra het, ek het agter gekom daai 2 verse word BAIE op gebring. Toe lees ek di wee oor. Met eens verstaan ek hoe hulle dit opvat. GOEIESTE HEMEL! DIT IS VIR MY NOU EERS N EYE OPENER. Ek glo di HEILIGE GEES het my di laat sien. WOW! Die OAC is verskriklik! O ek kan di HERE dank vi al die post wat al reeds hier gepost is. Dit gaan BAIE BAIE SE O OOP MAAK. Dankie da jy reply het. Ek is skoon opgewonde oor die openbaring.clapping.GIF dance4.GIF YEEEAH!! *

endtimes 31.12.07 - 09:38pm
6j0, voorbeeld: wanneer n lid op vakansie gaan, moet hy n segeningsbrief kry van sy owergestelde, sonder die brief kan hulle in n ongeluk kom as hulle nie segeninge gevra het voor hul vertrek nie, en moet die brief inhandig by n priester waar hulle besoek afle, en terugbesorg by hulle priester as hulle weer tuis kom. *

6j0 31.12.07 - 09:45pm
Ja dit weet ek, en hulle gebruik elke droom, skryf di af en gee als vi die priester, da l hy dit uit. Ek het BAIE! En om te di*nk ek het my tiende va my geld vi OAC gegee! banghead.GIF EISH! Ek ga nou kyk hoe hulle vuurwerke skiet. HAPPY NEW YEAR ALMAL!! 2008 nou baie naby! YEEAH! cheers.GIF *

6j0 1.01.08 - 07:09am
Please read this STEP BY STEP!! SATAN, AS AN ANGEL, COULD NOT POSSIBLY ENTER BODILY INTO JUDAS, FOR HE HAS HIS OWN PERSONAL SPIRIT BODY. THE SO-CALLED DOCTRINE OF INTERPENETRATION, THAT IS, PERSONS ENTERING BODILY INTO EACH OTHER, IS FALSE. THE BIBLE DOES SPEAK OF THE CORINTHIANS AND PHILIPPIANS BEING IN PAUL'S HEART (2 COR.7:3 PHIL. 1:7) GOD BEING IN CHRIST (2 COR. 5:19) CHRIST BEING IN GOD (JN.14:20) GOD AND CHRIST BEING IN EACH OTHER (JN.14:10,11) MEN BEING IN BOTH THE FATHER AND SON (1 JN.2:24) MEN BEING IN CHRIST (2 COR. 5:17) MEN AND THE SPIRIT BEING IN EACH OTHER (ROM.8:9) CHRIST BEING IN MEN (COL.1:27 ROM.8:10) MAN AND CHRIST BEING IN EACH OTHER (JN.14:20) ALL CREATION BEING IN GOD (ACTS 17:28) AND SATAN ENTERING INTO MEN (LK.22:3 JN.13:27)....contd *

6j0 1.01.08 - 07:21am
HOWEVER, THESE PASSAGES REFER TO BEING IN UNION WITH, BEING CONSECRATED TO THE SAME END--ONE IN MIND, PURPOSE, AND LIFE. THEY DO NOT TEACH BODILY ENTRANCE OF ONE BEING INTO ANOTHER. IT MAY BE BEST UNDERSTOOD BY A MAN AND WOMAN BECOMING ONE IN LIFE TOGETHER, BEING IN EACH OTHER'S PLANS, LIFE, ETC... HENCE, SATAN ENTERING INTO JUDAS SIMPLY MEANS JUDAS SUBMITTED TO SATAN'S TEMTATION TO BETRAY JESUS. HE BECAME ONE WITH SATAN, LIKE MEN BECOME ONE IN SPIRIT WITH GOD WHEN JOINED TO HIM IN CONSECRATION. (1 COR.6:17) ...Contd *

6j0 1.01.08 - 07:33am
Also look at 1 COR.6:16 WHAT? KNOW YE NOT THAT HE WHICH IS JOINED TO AN HARLOT IS ONE BODY? FOR TWO, SAITH HE, SHALL BE ONE FLESH.~ WE HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THIS. ONLY THE HOLY SPIRIT OR DEMONS CAN ENTER THE BODY OF MAN NOT GOD OR CHRIST. THE OLD APOSTOLIC BELIEVE ALL THREE, FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT IS IN THEM. THATS FALSE! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE! AND BIBLE FACTS. *

6j0 1.01.08 - 07:52am
So to say that 1 JN.4:3 and 2 JN.1:7....JESUS CHRIST IS COME IN THE FLESH.~ Mean that JESUS ENTER THE OLD APOSTOLICS FLESHLY BODIES IS TWISTING OF THE BIBLE. IT SIMPLY SAID THAT CHRIST COME IN THE FLESH FROM HEAVEN TO EARTH. NOT THE FLESHLY BODIES OF THE OLD APOSTOLICS. TO BELIEVE THAT.''' YOU BELIEVE THE BIGGEST LIAR OF ALL TIMES AND THAT IS SATAN HIMSELFS.''' *

serfie 1.01.08 - 09:47am
It is possible for all three to be living in man bcause of the trinity, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirgt. Have u never read that thay are one? As for come in the flesh. The church is Christs body, as stated in numerous places. Now what i am trying to say is that christ lives in his body. But i have said this many times, but no one realizes what im trying to say *

6j0 1.01.08 - 10:00am
GOD HIM SELF AND CHRIST HIM SELF CAN'T ENTER NO BODY OF MAN PLZ READ MY POST.ONLY THE HOLY SPIRIT CAN. As i already post. If man sleep with a w , they are ONE IN BODY. Do u say now the w 's body enter the man's body? faint.GIF *

6j0 1.01.08 - 10:16am
1 COR.6:15 KNOW YE NOT THAT YOUR BODIES ARE THE MEMBERS OF CHRIST? .... Now lets read verse17. BUT HE THAT JOINTED UNTO THE LORD IS ''ONE SPIRIT'' U see again. In spirit not that CHRIST ENTER OUR BODIES.okay.GIF *

6j0 1.01.08 - 10:27am
Serfie i understand 100% what u say!!! The FACT is u understand the bible wrong. Thats why u can't understand what im telling u. U HAVE TO TAKE UR TIME AND TAKE IN WHAT IM TELLING U.nod.GIF *

6j0 1.01.08 - 10:51am
1 COR.3:16 KNOW YE NOT THAT YE ARE THE TEMPLE OF GOD, AND THAT THE SPIRIT OF GOD DWELLETH IN YOU?~not GOD OR CHRIST. But GOD's HOLY SPIRIT is in us. *

6j0 1.01.08 - 11:25am
1 COR.12:12-29 Is talking of the members of the body of CHRIST.~ ALL CHRISTIANS MAKE THE BODY OF CHRIST BUT DIFFER IN FUNCTION. The FACT is in noo.GIF verse here it says that JESUS CHRIST HAS ENTER HIMSELF INTO ANY OLD APOSTOLIC OR ANY HUMAN BODY, ONLY THE HOLY SPIRIT CAN ENTER. CHRIST AND THE FATHER WE ONLY CONNECTED TO, THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT IN US. If u not understand all this BIBLE FACTS, ITS TIME U ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT TO GIVE U THE WISDOM TO UNDERSTAND IT. GOD IS GOD, CHRIST IS CHRIST THE HOLY SPIRIT IS THE HOLY SPIRIT. READ ALL THE POST ABOUT THIS. TNX. *

6j0 1.01.08 - 12:20pm
Serfie ITS YOUR CHOICE TO REJECT THE TRUTH OR FIND IT OUT AFTER DEATH.
Now how on earth can GOD THE FATHER HIMSELFS LIVE IN THE OLD APOSTOLICS?? Read this GODLY FACT!
EXODUS 33:20

AND HE(GOD) SAID, THOU CANST NOT SEE MY FACE: FOR THERE SHALL NO MAN SEE ME, AND LIVE.

This is for old apostolics also. OR NOT??
CAN'T U SEE IT SERFIE UR MISLEAD BY THE OLD APOSTOLICS. We us human can't even look at GOD's face then we WILL die. How can GOD in heaven live in us? GOD IS LIVING IN HEAVEN IN THE SKY' NOT IN THE OLD APOSTOLICS
I ALREADY EXPLAIN IT!

I REPEAT! READ THE POSTS OVER.
2 COR.5:17

THEREFORE IF ANY MAN BE IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATURE:

WE NOT ENTER CHRIST BODY!! WE ARE CONNECTED IN ''SPIRIT'' WITH CHRIST. I THINK U GOT IT NOW.

danievan 21.01.08 - 11:25am
exactly.GIF *

leonado1 17.03.10 - 07:11pm
Wat is to sit at the right hand ? *

jibrinsa 9.01.13 - 07:19pm
Yes! in the book John14:20 at that day ye shall know that i am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. Jn17:22-23,26. *

leonado1 9.02.13 - 03:41am
When Jesus said He is sitting at the right hand it simply mean he is in control.
ohn 3:13

King James Version (KJV)

13And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

Jesus was on the earth and remember He came as ason of man,here he was showing us that he is omnipresent. *

leonado1 9.02.13 - 04:06am
The church lost the revelation that the one God, Jehovah, expressed Himself in the Old Testament as the Father, manifested Himself in the Gospels in the Son, Jesus, and revealed Himself in the Book of Acts as the Holy Spirit. In reality, it is three dispensations of the same God. God above us, God with us, God in us. NOT three persons, but one glorious personage, finally and wonderfully unveiled. (Hebrews 1 :3) *

* DIGOUT Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DIGOUT

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits